Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Manure at home he was immense. Such a shame as several games he looked the best player to pull on the black and white for a decade but like people say the other games he was a ghost.

This. But it's good business and Klopp will make sure he works!

Eventually when we get promoted we'll need to buy a player of this ability again. This time hopefully we'll have a manager who can put our better players to good use.

He looked amazing in that Man Utd home game.

Seriously thought he was a future world class player the way he played that match. I went MAD when I thought he had scored that winner that was offside (was a winner at that point right?)

The fee is actually 32.5m after add ons. The dippers have to pay 5m to PSV for the sell on clause and 25m to us up front. Another 2.5 after appearances etc..

Excellent business.

If true that's unbelievable business from us. Are those figures gospel?

Well my hp in Merseyside told me it's 25m up front plus they have to pay add ons next year which will be under 3m. And they have to pay PSV the sell on money.

If that figure is 5m then it's gonna be that. It could be less but it's irrelevant to us.. really the fee to us will be 27-28m which anyway you look at it great business.

He writes for one of the dippers rags. I just text him this morning to see if they were actually happy with that. They seem to think they were held to ransom by us.. again haha.