Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

It's the club mantra that is destroying our players and has done for a couple of years now. Acceptance of mediocrity, hell we positively celebrate the "where we belong" way of life. You only have to see how players like Cisse, Wijnaldum et al burst onto the scene and look like real quality only to be unrecognisable further down the line. It's happening quicker and quicker too. The whole club has been "Pardewed" and the stench needs fumigation.

Quite honest, at least. He does seem a good bloke but his attitude seemed disappointing to me last week. As soon as he was moved inside, he just didn't seem to want to know. He'll play in the team but it's a big challenge to fit him in. Think his Pires-esque position would work fine with a better left back and Perez pulling out wider on occasion.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to see him be more involved, as there was times today when he touched the ball and his technique and awareness is absolutely lovely, he just doesn't get involved enough yet.

His first touch is absolutely outstanding.

I just want to see him be more involved, as there was times today when he touched the ball and his technique and awareness is absolutely lovely, he just doesn't get involved enough yet.

His first touch is absolutely outstanding.

Aye and his close control when he runs as well