Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest firetotheworks

Clark's liable to a ridiculous mistake, but I've been a lot more impressed by his non-ridiculous mistakes than I thought I would be, particularly as a threat from attacking set pieces.

I think Mbemba's gonna spend most on the season on the bench, like.

From what I heard he was "unsettled" at the start of the season wanting away and hasn't been fussed about learning English. Hopefully he's settled a bit since then but maybe there are still some issues bubbling away

Clark's liable to a ridiculous mistake, but I've been a lot more impressed by his non-ridiculous mistakes than I thought I would be, particularly as a threat from attacking set pieces.

Aye for years I've attributed Clark as a focal point of Villa's awful defence. But he has some quality. In the PL he's too liable to drop a bollock but I think at this level he can excel.

He has been good overall, was bad against Wolves. Another player got his chance (Clark) and deserves to keep his place. That said Mbemba will get his chance again and could very well stay in the team after that if in form. Competition is good and we won't play the same CB all season. In preseason Mbemba has looked everything but unsettled.

I used to work with this lad's uncle.  He's a good mate and his Dad is a good bloke too. All of his father's side are from Coventry and all decent basketballers except his uncle Robin who used to be a professional dancer :milner:

I used to work with this lad's uncle.  He's a good mate and his Dad is a good bloke too. All of his father's side are from Coventry and all decent basketballers except his uncle Robin who used to be a professional dancer :milner:

I can see the dancer genes in him, nimble on his feet and a good turn at the waist.

Lascelles bar one costly mistake V Fulham first game he has been very very good !

Mbember has been poor at times and was atrocious V Wolves (not just the own o.g.) and rightly lost his place.

Clark - Wow !! Really surprised how good he has been so far. Rightly kept his place.

Hanley - Has been ok the little i have seen him. Feel sorry for him as hasn't really been given a run in the team as yet.

Isn't his brother a professional basketball player as well?  Just come back to the UK after playing in the US.

Lascelles bar one costly mistake V Fulham first game he has been very very good !

Mbember has been poor at times and was atrocious V Wolves (not just the own o.g.) and rightly lost his place.

Clark - Wow !! Really surprised how good he has been so far. Rightly kept his place.

Hanley - Has been ok the little i have seen him. Feel sorry for him as hasn't really been given a run in the team as yet.

Pretty sure lascelles had a huge part to play in wolves opener didn't he?

Pretty sure lascelles had a huge part to play in wolves opener didn't he?

Yeah he did