Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

:lol:

Still would like him alongside Clark if he gets back again this season, Lascelles has been afforded loads more opportunities and made just as many if not more errors.

Still stand by what i said before and Rafa has his reasons obviously but i don't feel he's been given much of a chance until the last few weeks.

Aye. Stop talking about Mbemba and how he played. It's not like he played Barcelona or owt. Daft fuckers with fickle opinions club this place.

:lol:  It was one game and he played well. No one is claiming he has suddenly become a rock overnight. But it was quite telling that we defended much higher up the pitch against Leeds and it seemed to suit him well, which wasn't really that much of a surprise.

Aye. Stop talking about Mbemba and how he played. It's not like he played Barcelona or owt. Daft f***ers with fickle opinions club this place.

:lol:  It was one game and he played well. No one is claiming he has suddenly become a rock overnight. But it was quite telling that we defended much higher up the pitch against Leeds and it seemed to suit him well, which wasn't really that much of a surprise.

But you can't say he played well for just one game. Unless you have been banging on about the same thing over and over and over in every thread, you don't have permission to suddenly give an opinion on a player's performance in a match he played in, unless the opposition consisted of Zlatan, Messi and Cristiano, and he put them all in his pocket.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly i think it's important we have a CB who is mobile and can initiate play alongside the likes of Clark and Lascelles plus anyone we may buy.

For that reason i hope we don't sell him and he gets a fair crack at it next season.

Just pulled up outside Central in his mint car, came out and met everyone with his kid and lass and took pictures with people while everyone was singing his song :aww:

that's fucking class!

Wait, correction, that wasn't his lass or kid, just someone giving him her baby for photos :lol: Was mint though, came out of Greggs to see loads of people crowded round a car, went over to see everyone singing and taking selfies with him. Took a video I can put up later. What a guy though, looked like he was having the time of his life.

Just pulled up outside Central in his mint car, came out and met everyone with his kid and lass and took pictures with people while everyone was singing his song :aww:

Class that :thup: