Man United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 22/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 39

BlueStar

on the other side man utd looked clueless in attack, hitting the post aside krul was hardly making saves left right and centre

Two world class saves from Hernandez and Mata. Colo blocked three shots as well that were on target. How anyone can say Colo wasn't MOTM is beyond me. He saved it from being a spanking.

If this was a potential Man Utd spanking then you have to worried for your title chances this season.

I worry for Newcastle FC when a great performance is being stuck in your own box for 80 mins and having zero shots on target.

Cheers, I worry for us as well.

Surprised Man Utd started an overweight, middle aged competition winner upfront instead of Rooney.

Enjoyed Rooney getting the standard "he's great against Newcastle" build up only for him to look miserably poor.

on the other side man utd looked clueless in attack, hitting the post aside krul was hardly making saves left right and centre

Two world class saves from Hernandez and Mata. Colo blocked three shots as well that were on target. How anyone can say Colo wasn't MOTM is beyond me. He saved it from being a spanking.

You scored

If this was a potential Man Utd spanking then you have to worried for your title chances this season.

I worry for Newcastle FC when a great performance is being stuck in your own box for 80 mins and having zero shots on target.

Trolling as usual eh? We'll not be the first team to come to OT and sit back. In Rooney you have an off-form forward who needs to get his touch and explosiveness back. Midfield and defense is sorted for you but the side is far from accomplished if you can't score goals.

As for us, yeah in the past we would have laid down and taken it up the poop hoop. The fact that we looked organized and fought hard makes a massive difference to us. Being a regular on NO, one would think you would easily recognize that.

Brilliant performance. :frantic: Fair to say fitness still a problem seeing how we faded in the last half hour? or was that just the fact we were playing man u?

So promising from so many players. Props to Colocinni and Taylor. Shots fired back at their detractors.

We looked gas given we were defending more than attacking IMO

Cheers, I worry for us as well.

Newcastle FC :lol: Manchester FC can do one.

Just amazed by how they've spent so much and 10 of their 11 starting players are fucking shite.

'Still a work in progress' is apparently an acceptable description of a team that's had well over a quarter of a billion pounds spent on it in the last three seasons. :thup: