Man United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 22/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 39

BlueStar

Never knew Colo's English was so good! Didn't even know he could speak!  :lol:

tbf he's been here for 7 years, bound to have picked up enough english to get by in that time

AND HE LOST THE FALKLANDS, THE CUNT.

on the other side man utd looked clueless in attack, hitting the post aside krul was hardly making saves left right and centre

Two world class saves from Hernandez and Mata. Colo blocked three shots as well that were on target. How anyone can say Colo wasn't MOTM is beyond me. He saved it from being a spanking.

:lol:

Best thing about today is Froggy getting mad as fuck at his team being dross.

I'm not mad. :lol: I just remember when Newcastle FC came to Old Trafford and tried to win. Today reminded me of when Exeter got a replay at Old Trafford. "Heroes at the back." "Great defensive performance."

:yao:

Hi Mike.

Just amazed by how they've spent so much and 10 of their 11 starting players are fucking shite.

They've invested a fortune yet need to invest more even to compete for fourth imho. Swansea had more attacking prowess than them. The correct thing would be to get in a decent striker and sabotage Rooney. Clearly nowhere near the player he was. 1.2 million quid a month. [emoji38]

I'm not mad. :lol: I just remember when Newcastle FC came to Old Trafford and tried to win. Today reminded me of when Exeter got a replay at Old Trafford. "Heroes at the back." "Great defensive performance."

Hi Mike.

Any chance you could tell me who your dealer is, by the sounds of it he sells some good shit. :thup:

Best thing about today is Froggy getting mad as f*** at his team being dross.

Hi Mike.

Thought we did outside the final 10 mins tbh, we just gave the ball away sloppily when we did have possession.

You-mad-brah--_t39v.jpg

Best thing about today is Froggy getting mad as f*** at his team being dross.

Hi Mike.

I think these are yours.

http://i58.tinypic.com/iwj0jo.jpg

Just amazed by how they've spent so much and 10 of their 11 starting players are fucking shite.

They've invested a fortune yet need to invest more even to compete for fourth imho. Swansea had more attacking prowess than them. The correct thing would be to get in a decent striker and sabotage Rooney. Clearly nowhere near the player he was. 1.2 million quid a month. [emoji38]

Depay is ace but he's the only one who goes past people in their team. It's proper grim from a supposed Man Utd side. Saw some of their fans laughing at being linked to Sadio Mane but he'd walk into their team at the moment.

Hi Mike.

Relatively happy with a point, nearly won it at the end though. Drawing with or beating Man U isn't as much of a big deal nowadays though, it's not like beating City or Chelsea.