Man United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 22/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 39

BlueStar

Well played lads!! Great effort. They had lots of chances but only one or two clear ones. We should have nicked it there at the end.

After three games, Man U have only scored twice in the league, a own goal from a tackle and a deflected shot. The closest they came today was from their center half.

So unlucky not to win it. Rooney is impotent. Man U a load of fart and no s***. Defensively we have been excellent. Not hung on by the skin of our teeth as much as the stats would suggest. We were organized and disciplined. Perez MOTM imo for dat tracking back!

I think I'd have had an aneurism if Thauvin had connected in the 91st minute there.

Admirable point at the end of the day.

Likewise, my missus has already fucked off and went upstairs she can't be arsed with me screaming at the TV.

Favourite moment was certainly Thauvin mugging Shaw

Easy to go around a man that's on the ground. :lol:

My favourite was big Mitro schooling Rooney and Smalling your two favourites in one fell swoop.

You're lucky you caught us early on son. See you at St. James Park. You will get ruined.

Old man Rooney man. Playing in treacle all game the heffer.

on the other side man utd looked clueless in attack, hitting the post aside krul was hardly making saves left right and centre

Two world class saves from Hernandez and Mata. Colo blocked three shots as well that were on target. How anyone can say Colo wasn't MOTM is beyond me. He saved it from being a spanking.