Newcastle Utd 4 - 1 Northampton Town - 25/08/15 - Link to highlights in OP

Dave

Sounds like a very encouraging win. Importantly, it also sounds very unlike what we've been used to seeing in the cups with Pardew in charge :thup:

:thup:

Actually finding myself looking forward to games at present. It's a weird feeling, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be accompanied by an erection.

Glad to hear it Dave, especially the erection.

One thing I really want to see is us scoring goals again, feels like we have barely scored in the last few years.

Totally believe there's goals in this team, like. I think we'll comfortably top our haul from the last three seasons.

Sounds like a very encouraging win. Importantly, it also sounds very unlike what we've been used to seeing in the cups with Pardew in charge :thup:

Actually finding myself looking forward to games at present. It's a weird feeling, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be accompanied by an erection.

Glad to hear it Dave, especially the erection.

:lol:

thauvin was magical and even though Perez got kicked all over he played well. aarons was really underwhelming and lascelles looked really poor. thought Toney showed some nice touches and is much taller than I thought he would be

thauvin was magical and even though Perez got kicked all over he played well. aarons was really underwhelming and lascelles looked really poor. thought Toney showed some nice touches and is much taller than I thought he would be

How was De Jong?

:lol: I think you're the only poster who went. Anything else noteworthy to add? What was Thauvin's game like besides his stats? Cut in a lot/hug the touchline?