Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 19/12/15 (5:30PM kick off - live on Sky Sports)

xLiaaamx

"Who's your next messiah?" <blank space> "We couldn't think of anyone famous from this area..."

Who's your next messiah?  Jasper Carrott? 

I think he's a Brum fan? But can't think of many famous Brummies.  Nevermind any that support Aston Villa.

I heard he liked them because Aston Villa sounds like Aston Martin.

:pilko:

It's even more insulting if Carrott is a Birmingham City fan, tbh.

Jasper Carrott did a TV comedy show called The Detectives with Robert Powell.

In one episode he was held hostage and over the police radio on his release was singing "Shit on the Villa, Shit on the Villa today"

Had a canny drink in the house last night and went and bought a ticket. I'd been thinking about it for a few days because I want us to beat these almost as much as the mackems but kept talking myself out of it. Anyway it's ordered now and I'll probably regret it about 5 minutes into the match but never mind.

I am aware that the majority of the revenue NUFC makes is from Sky and after that from gate receipts and as someone who has cancelled both my season ticket and Sky Sports this year my conscience is totally clear when mocking those who continue to contribute to this farce.

Guess you're not mocking those who contribute to this farce anymore?

It says on nufc.com: "Punts: Paddy Power have provided us with a 7/1 enhanced on a home victory for new sign-ups"

Anyone know how to get this?

Just click on the image on NUFC.com and register in the page it opens.  You should be aware though that if the bet wins you'll only win cash based on the normal 19/20 odd.  The rest of what you're owed will only be given to you in free bets.

Had a canny drink in the house last night and went and bought a ticket. I'd been thinking about it for a few days because I want us to beat these almost as much as the mackems but kept talking myself out of it. Anyway it's ordered now and I'll probably regret it about 5 minutes into the match but never mind.

I am aware that the majority of the revenue NUFC makes is from Sky and after that from gate receipts and as someone who has cancelled both my season ticket and Sky Sports this year my conscience is totally clear when mocking those who continue to contribute to this farce.

Guess you're not mocking those who contribute to this farce anymore?

What's the point? I agonised over it all week but looking at it objectively there's been over 50k there at the last 2 home games. Not enough people will ever boycott NUFC to have any sort of effect on the way the club is run. My season ticket is gone and the £25 I've spent on a ticket for tomorrow is the first I've spent on the club this season, a far cry from the £600+ they were getting off me season after season. Total respect for all those who are managing to continue to stay away. I managed 7 months between home games, maybe it'll be another 7+ months before I set foot inside SJP again after tomorrow. Who knows?

Managed to get some cracking seats in the back of the Gallowgate

Nothing is gonna change until the fat cunt leaves.  All yous giving him money are hurting our cause

Got my half season ticket sorted. Howay the lads

If you don't cancel Sky and give your first born to Ashleyout.com you're just part of the problem

Managed to get some cracking seats in the back of the Gallowgate

Nothing is gonna change until the fat c*** leaves.  All yous giving him money are hurting our cause

Got my half season ticket sorted. Howay the lads

If you don't cancel Sky and give your first born to Ashleyout.com you're just part of the problem

:lol:

"You're not laughing anymore" was gonna be my banner idea but it's nowt too witty or catchy. "Claret and who?" was good. Something like "Remember 2009?" would be good like accompanied with lots of verbals. Ast gone Villa

Facilitating the death of the club tbh.

Not the death, just prolonging the guaranteed mediocrity. Thanks for that :thup:

Nee bother mate, I had a quality day on Sunday thanks  :aww:

Nufc receive £0 from away tickets. No one has a problem with the travelling masses (I think).