Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 19/12/15 (5:30PM kick off - live on Sky Sports)

xLiaaamx

Blob

Janmaat  Mbemba Colo  Dummo

Anita  Colback

Sissoko          Wini            Perez

Mitrovic

I think I'd probably like to see Perez up front with De Jong behind him. His pace would likely cause villa's defence more problems than a physical battle between Mitro and Lescott but it's also massively harsh if Mitrovic doesn't get a starting place too.

I know Gestede looked absolute dog shit last weekend but it's just the type of physical battle I never really fancy Colo winning.

For some reason I can see this game being really cagey and scrappy. A win will really settle my nerves as far as relegation goes.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to the teams in the PL so Villa getting relegated isn't something I want to see but their owner hasn't given a fuck for years. The new teams coming up have been really pushing the limits of what they can do and tbh have made things a lot more interesting. It's Villa's time now. You can't expect to just make up the numbers for this long.

Like shite.

I want them to drop like a stone and get relegated again next year too.

SOTV

Guest firetotheworks

For those who don't want Villa to go down, watch this.

I've heard stories of Villa fans following fans halfway up the motorway goading us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You got any more stories?

Just had a look at the Villa forums, a lot of their fans seem to be massively in denial, "squad too good to go down", "win against Newcastle will kick start our season".

Even quite a few saying we've just been extremely lucky last 2 games. Would love to beat them.

They are shite.

Just had a look at the Villa forums, a lot of their fans seem to be massively in denial, "squad too good to go down", "win against Newcastle will kick start our season".

Even quite a few saying we've just been extremely lucky last 2 games. Would love to beat them.

What a bunch of pillocks. I'm not even one of those that likes to see big clubs relegated but I'd be bricking it if we had 6 points at this stage. I still think we'll be in the dogfight  well into the new year.

What a bunch of pillocks. I'm not even one of those that likes to see big clubs relegated but I'd be bricking it if we had 6 points at this stage. I still think we'll be in the dogfight  well into the new year.

They might very well beat us, but even so they are on 9 points after 17 games and at best still five points from safety. How they are not to a man absolutely bricking it I do not know (unless they are like a lot on here that actually do want to go down).

For those who don't want Villa to go down, watch this.

I've heard stories of Villa fans following fans halfway up the motorway goading us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You got any more stories?

Stifler's Funny Stories

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56604833.jpg

Given our last two results and improving mood, the past three years have conditioned me to expect th players to come out looking stoned, us to conceed a shit goal on 58 minutes. Spend 20 minutes firing the ball at Perez's neck before Hatem Ben Arfa comes on for the last 10 minutes, dribbles rings around everyone while our players stand and watch.  Pardew blames him for the loss.

Now I'm just imagining having a combination of HBA's dribbling and Ayoze's clever touches and movement in attack. Fuckin Pardew..

Given our last two results and improving mood, the past three years have conditioned me to expect th players to come out looking stoned, us to conceed a shit goal on 58 minutes. Spend 20 minutes firing the ball at Perez's neck before Hatem Ben Arfa comes on for the last 10 minutes, dribbles rings around everyone while our players stand and watch.  Pardew blames him for the loss.

Now I'm just imagining having a combination of HBA's dribbling and Ayoze's clever touches and movement in attack. Fuckin Pardew..

In our version of Godwin's Law, is it Pardew or Ben Arfa in the role of Hitler?

Just been watching the Villa game from the weekend. They play quite open and take so many shots from distance, just the kind of game we can benefit from. If they park the bus I fancy them to get something but I don't think Garde would stoop to that. We should win this, with a renew optimism off the back of our first back to back wins in a year. It's the hope that gets you...

If mclaren had the balls:

------------------------------Slug---------------------------------

Janmaat-------Mbemba----------Colo---------------Dummy

------------------Wijnald-------Anita (colback)--------------

--Perez------------------de Jong-----------Sissoko-------

------------------------Mitrovic----------------------------

Choose one of Anita or Colback to partner wiji in the middle :cheesy: :love: