Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 19/12/15 (5:30PM kick off - live on Sky Sports)

xLiaaamx

I still hold a grudge for the way they went on, although that 6-0 was incredibly satisfying and went a long way towards helping me get over it. :lol: It only takes a photo of the away trip that day though to remind myself how horrendous it was at the time.

Are a few on here really trying to tell everyone else that they shouldn't wish relegation on Villa? ???

I mean apparently reveling in our relegation, goading our fans and taking the time to design hateful banners for no discernible reason is perfectly normal and something every fan would do according to some.  But then the same people tell us its sad and mackemish for us to plan to do the same kind of thing to them.  At least we have a genuine reason, an eye for an eye.

:lol: Honestly, who gives a fuck? We're talking about football grudges, and wishing relegation on other football teams. Part of football is avoiding relegation.

It's hardly real life, hold a fucking grudge, that's what supporting a team is all about. It's just a bit of fun.

Barry from Auf wiedersehen pet.

He was Wolves though (although he did switch to watching WBA when his fiancées dad had a spare season ticket).

Nigel Kennedy and Prince William are the only 2 famous Aston Villa fans I know of.

David Cameron perhaps although I'm sure he wasn't sure whether it was Villa or WHAM!

He was Wolves though (although he did switch to watching WBA when his fiancées dad had a spare season ticket).

Nigel Kennedy and Prince William are the only 2 famous Aston Villa fans I know of.

David Cameron perhaps although I'm sure he wasn't sure whether it was Villa or WHAM!

Wasn't that Villa or West Ham thing just a careless whisper?

Not sure, it happened last Christmas so the news about it got buried a bit.

Don't worry you'll be top of The Championship when the fixtures come out next season

Prince William, Tom Hanks, David Cameron, Nigel Kennedy, your boys are Shit

Actually, I'd just have a banner saying Karma is a beautiful thing.... I'd also tell any Villa fan that I was sorry to see them go but I'd be pissing myself laughing inside. Just hope we're not accompanying them on the way.

:lol: Woosh

:lol: Woosh

Don't know if you have just whooshed yourself mate. Anyway, you have got to have faith that what he says is correct.