Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 19/12/15 (5:30PM kick off - live on Sky Sports)

xLiaaamx

Why does Tom Hanks support Villa :lol:

Nee idea but apparently Robert Di Niro does too as well as Ozzie Osbourne which is understandable as he is a brummie.

All of them were given 5* treatment and invited to come along when they were promoting their tours or new movies, non of them are actual fans. I heard that Ozzie did go to matches when he was very little but had little to no interest, no one knows if it was Villa or Birmingham matches he went too though, I doubt Ozzie himself knows.

Barry from Auf wiedersehen pet.

He was Wolves though (although he did switch to watching WBA when his fiancées dad had a spare season ticket).

Nigel Kennedy and Prince William are the only 2 famous Aston Villa fans I know of.

David Cameron perhaps although I'm sure he wasn't sure whether it was Villa or WHAM!

Wasn't that Villa or West Ham thing just a careless whisper?

Not sure, it happened last Christmas so the news about it got buried a bit.

:lol: Woosh

Don't know if you have just whooshed yourself mate. Anyway, you have got to have faith that what he says is correct.

I may have, just assumed Disco was referring to

Why does Tom Hanks support Villa :lol:

Nee idea but apparently Robert Di Niro does too as well as Ozzie Osbourne which is understandable as he is a brummie.

All of them were given 5* treatment and invited to come along when they were promoting their tours or new movies, non of them are actual fans. I heard that Ozzie did go to matches when he was very little but had little to no interest, no one knows if it was Villa or Birmingham matches he went too though, I doubt Ozzie himself knows.

Tom Hanks is definitely a fan of Villa like, heard him talk about them loads, and was saying how shite they were but you don't abandon your team when he was promoting Bridge of Spies the other month.

Barry from Auf wiedersehen pet.

He was Wolves though (although he did switch to watching WBA when his fiancées dad had a spare season ticket).

Nigel Kennedy and Prince William are the only 2 famous Aston Villa fans I know of.

David Cameron perhaps although I'm sure he wasn't sure whether it was Villa or WHAM!

Wasn't that Villa or West Ham thing just a careless whisper?

Not sure, it happened last Christmas so the news about it got buried a bit.

:lol: Woosh

Don't know if you have just whooshed yourself mate. Anyway, you have got to have faith that what he says is correct.

In view of the situation I think we should play both our young guns and go for it.

"Who's your next messiah?" <blank space> "We couldn't think of anyone famous from this area..."

Who's your next messiah?  Jasper Carrott? 

I think he's a Brum fan? But can't think of many famous Brummies.  Nevermind any that support Aston Villa.

I heard he liked them because Aston Villa sounds like Aston Martin.

:pilko:

Had a canny drink in the house last night and went and bought a ticket. I'd been thinking about it for a few days because I want us to beat these almost as much as the mackems but kept talking myself out of it. Anyway it's ordered now and I'll probably regret it about 5 minutes into the match but never mind.

Had a canny drink in the house last night and went and bought a ticket. I'd been thinking about it for a few days because I want us to beat these almost as much as the mackems but kept talking myself out of it. Anyway it's ordered now and I'll probably regret it about 5 minutes into the match but never mind.

At least you'll get away from the missus for a couple of hours.

"Who's your next messiah?" <blank space> "We couldn't think of anyone famous from this area..."

Who's your next messiah?  Jasper Carrott? 

I think he's a Brum fan? But can't think of many famous Brummies.  Nevermind any that support Aston Villa.

I heard he liked them because Aston Villa sounds like Aston Martin.

:pilko:

It's even more insulting if Carrott is a Birmingham City fan, tbh.