Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 19/12/15 (5:30PM kick off - live on Sky Sports)

xLiaaamx

The video posted on the previous page shows it was the vast majority of the crowd who went mental with delight at our relegation. It was just a bizarre reaction towards a club who are based 200 miles away and that they'd had no previous bad blood with.

This!

They had been singing about us going down in bars pre-match, on the way to the ground and throughout the match! They when mental at full time and were giving it big style after the match! Several skirmishes but a heavy police presence probably stopped any bigger scale happening! I cannot wait to be present there in May and send these b******s down (or hopefully they’re already down!)!

As a few have said, Brummie seems a top bloke but he has to expect what’s coming if the ideal scenario is on the cards in May!

Aye, there's no excuses for the way Villa went on, none at all. If it was the other way around, aye i'm sure a few songs would have went around SJP taken the piss but no way would the majority be staying behind in their seats to gloat...and no chance would we have been following them back down the A1 goading them!

this will be the 3rd game on the bounce i've not been able to watch due to timing and other issues, if we make it 3 wins i should just rap it in 'cause i saw almost every other game before liverpool :lol:

Yeah, basically keep doing the same thing :lol:

this will be the 3rd game on the bounce i've not been able to watch due to timing and other issues, if we make it 3 wins i should just rap it in 'cause i saw almost every other game before liverpool :lol:

Exactly the same for me. Also, I've bet on us to lose the past 2 games as well, I feel like I'm almost paying for an NUFC win that I don't even get to witness. :lol:

Slightly mackemish to still be crying about the Villa stuff six years on.

Nah.

Crying is a bit strong anyway, but nothing wrong with hoping they stay rooted to the bottom all season.

Will be worthless if we don't survive though.

Slightly mackemish to still be crying about the Villa stuff six years on.

Hate this bullshit.  Nobody's crying, you pleb.

However this post is slightly RTGish ;)

Fuck off.

Haha I'm only teasing mate :lol: Actually agree with you :thup:

Just had a quick look at the table, a win here would be huge for us like. It would almost guarantee that Villa are already down, and it while it won't move us up the table it will most likely give us some breathing and have us closer to the mid table teams than the relegation battlers.

A loss and we're right back in the shit again.

It ain't football if you aren't holding aggressive and timeless grudges for any reason you feel fit.

For example, I hate that Southampton player for hurting Dyer and bring it up every opportunity I can when I discuss old days and his potential.

I get people not forgiving Villa for their behaviour when we went down, but I'm not certain the reaction would be different by other clubs if they put us down instead.

All footy fans of other clubs found it hilarious when we got relegated.

Opposite for me, the Liverpool and Spurs games are the first I've been able to see in a while. Saw the Norwich one in full as well O0

Same.  I'm going to my work's Christmas do 2 hours early, so I can sit in the bar and watch this.  The free bar won't be open by then.  But I'm still hoping to be happy drunk by the time it opens and the meal starts.