C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

That was better than if Man U had won 5-0. to take the lead in the second half followed by that dance, only to see it all slip through his fingers again like against Liverpool....you couldn't have scripted it better. :lol:

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.59pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads brought a smile to my face on an hearbreaking afternoon not only is Pep a top gaffer but also a great dancer, possible the next Fret Astaire

Fret Astaire  :lol:

It's genius stuff. Pep Pardiola....  :lol:

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.54pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads Clattenburg is just like every other Geordie: a deluded little knobend exactly like those unwashed PJ & Duncan shaggers who forced Pep out of St. James Park @ Sportsdirect.COM

In the words of Kelly Clarkson though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We will be back and Pep will continue the groundwork laid down this season. Now all we need to do is sign Adebayor to a new deal and Europe here we come, in Pep we trust he has the fret and the front foot attacking football.

SUPER SUPER AL

Edited by Pep Pardiola (21 May 2016 8.55pm)

from that CPFC forum, who is it?  :lol:

Please tell me he's really is calling Pardew Pep, please.

Couldn't have gone better. Give him a bit of hope by staying in it, see that careful management gives them a real chance, see Man U hit the woodwork a couple of times raising his levels of excitement as he thinks "it's my day today". Brings off cabaye and sends baller punch on who makes an immediate impact, "they'll laud me for that sub" he thinks, he goes into overdrive and dances, actually fucking dances when the camera pans to him, give gives it the beans.

Chest pumping (not fucking hard enough for my liking) he milks it for 3 or 4 minutes, he thinks he's done it, he pictures himself with the cup and the tales he'll invent to embellish his own reputation. Then they score, he's crestfallen and feeling aggrieved but it's not over, they could still win it, his troops need to be rallied- time for him to make his mark.

It's cagey, tight, tense and one big moment is going to decide it. Smalling off! This it is, down to 10, hope ignited once more, bullish on the touch line, they're in the box seat now, "let's facking boss it now", but they concede. He's broken. He's lost and he's made an absolute cunt of himself in the process. The whole country is laughing at him for that stupid fucking dance. Suddenly the 2 wins in 21 stat could raise its head again and he's lost a cup final again.

Defeat from the jaws of victory. What a colossal cunt. Get the fuck in. :lol:

Reads like an alternate version of Eminem's lose yourself. :lol:

I implore someone. :lol:

His balls are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

There's semen on his pants already, Pards' spaghetti

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks smug and ready to drop bombs,

But the team keep on ignoring what he wrote down,

The whole crowd goes so loud

He rocks a move, but the win won't come out

He's choking how, everybody's joking now

The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes gravity

Oh, there goes Alan, he choked

The fucking cunt

Reads like an alternate version of Eminem's lose yourself. :lol:

I implore someone. :lol:

His balls are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

There's semen on his pants already, Pards' spaghetti

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks smug and ready to drop bombs,

But the team keep on ignoring what he wrote down,

The whole crowd goes so loud

He rocks a move, but the win won't come out

He's choking how, everybody's joking now

The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes gravity

Oh, there goes Alan, he choked

The fucking cunt

:lol:

You're a father of two, Dave.