sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparenly RTG has decided the only reason we wanted Pards sacked was because his derby record.  :idiot2:

I wanted him sacked for being shit.

I want him hanged from the Tyne bridge for his Derby record.

Guest Howaythetoon

Doesn't Niall Quinn say in his book a Sunderland fan spat at him after they lost to Norwich in 97?

It was no ordinary hockle, it was a cheese topped blue pop one and then the hockler shat in Sir Niall of Quinn’s seat when he left to go on a drink driving spree before selling to Short as a mark of respect.

Darren Bent’s mum enjoyed being reminded she was black when she first visited the SOL to watch her son play, especially given her Alzheimer’s which meant she kept forgetting.

And Peter Reid, when that fan attempted to pour a pint into his mouth but missed and it ended up going all over him. He did end up with a free season ticket mind thanks to another generous fan.

Nice people in Sunderland, AJ helping out that poor lass by showing her how to kiss and fondle for example, normally she would have had to wait a good few years for that.

They should give themselves a pat on the back.

Doesn't Niall Quinn say in his book a Sunderland fan spat at him after they lost to Norwich in 97?

It was no ordinary hockle, it was a cheese topped blue pop one and then the hockler shat in Sir Niall of Quinn’s seat when he left to go on a drink driving spree before selling to Short as a mark of respect.

Darren Bent’s mum enjoyed being reminded she was black when she first visited the SOL to watch her son play, especially given her Alzheimer’s which meant she kept forgetting.

And Peter Reid, when that fan attempted to pour a pint into his mouth but missed and it ended up going all over him. He did end up with a free season ticket mind thanks to another generous fan.

Nice people in Sunderland, AJ helping out that poor lass by showing her how to kiss and fondle for example, normally she would have had to wait a good few years for that.

They should give themselves a pat on the back.

Not too mention the fine young man who took Burb Murray’s mind off his burning curry mouth by gifting him some glassware.

Guest Howaythetoon

We have our cretin fans, but they have some indefensible crimes against them like as fans and as a club. Playing a known nonce being top of the list. They have no class and no shame.

Sunderland outcast Jack Rodwell rejected a move away from Wearside towards the end of the transfer window, Chris Coleman has revealed.

The midfielder has no future with the Black Cats and earlier this month said he was desperate to move on and make a fresh start elsewhere, although he refused the club’s offer to tear up his £70,000-per-week contract and leave on a free.

But at the beginning of the week a European club made an approach for the 26-year-old former Everton and Manchester City man, and offered him an escape route.

Chroniclelive understands that the club was willing to give Rodwell a substantial lump sum in return for cutting short the remaining 18 months on his contract, however he turned down the chance to revive his career elsewhere.

This is a couple of months old but I didnt realise and hadn’t seen it posted. :lol:

He had a broadband business for people in rural areas which went belly up last year owing a few million.

Highly unlikely he’d get any of his mates to back another bid. Did they even break even when they sold to Short?

Can't say I'm shocked. The only thing that is surprising is why it's taken him so long to be linked with a return. Hope he lands flat on his arse, if he's stupid enough to get involved again.

Apparenly RTG has decided the only reason we wanted Pards sacked was because his derby record.  :idiot2:

I love it when one of them on there makes something up, and then before the day is out, it becomes fact forever more.

Surprised but a bit pleased nobody has posted that 'Lads Alliance' photo.

The less said the better I think. Can't imagine the clubs are happy with their names and crests being associated with such causes mind.