Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

great he's staying, even better he has control of the football side to rebuild as he sees fit and will allegedly be backed and above all else thank fucking christ this is all sorted in a reasonably quick fashion. Not sure I could have taken another summer like we had before the previous champ season which by all fucking rights should have had us crashing and burning but by some miracle it turned out Hughton was reasonably good at managing and just keeping things calm.

As for why Rafa's staying my only theory is Real Madrid drove him slightly mad because even if he wants to settle down and build a club in a Wenger or Ferguson like manner there are better fucking prospects than us.

Will be nice tot getting back to wanting us to win, enjoying football and not having all this built-up apathy in my mind. I want to be proud of the club I support, and for about a decade we've been embarrassing to sport. My distrust of Mike Ashley will always remain, but knowing what he's capable of, hopefully he stops meddling on the negative side and only gets active with OK'ng whatever it is Rafa wants to do that will lead to us winning.

When was the last time a club from the second division won the FA or League Cup?

91, Sheff Wed.

Where's Charnley originally from?

Blackpool/Fleetwood area I think.

:thup: Went to school in Poulton le Fylde.

Where did you find that info?

Through work. Let's say his incompetence to date has not come as a shock.

I've just been out to buy a bottle of Spanish wine.

Just bought a Spanish flag for my flagpole in the back garden. Might fly it for the next 3yr

I went to Ibiza last year and had a lap dance off a spanish bird, she put a small towel over my crotch so she could rub her growler over my purple chinos. Cost me 50 euro. That's my bit if spanish support foe Rafa.

:lol: :lol:

this 'championship is a hard league to get out of' craic is getting boring now like. We arguably will have the strongest team the championship has seen.

in theory yes but theres a lot of decent competition tbh, derby have been in and around promotion for a few years, Brighton barely missed on an automatic spot, Norwich know what they are doing and should be pretty stable going into the season and god knows what way Villa will go.

This 'championship is a hard league to get out of' craic is getting boring now like. We arguably will have the strongest team the championship has seen.

I was always assuming we would lose the majority of our good players and only be left with the crap. Hopefully not now.

this 'championship is a hard league to get out of' craic is getting boring now like. We arguably will have the strongest team the championship has seen.

in theory yes but theres a lot of decent competition tbh, derby have been in and around promotion for a few years, Brighton barely missed on an automatic spot, Norwich know what they are doing and should be pretty stable going into the season and god knows what way Villa will go.

Much as it pains me to wish any good on Steve Bruce and the various family members that make up his shit team, but we're much better off them coming up in the play offs than Wednesday as it's hard not to see them being around the top 3 or 4 next year.

If Brighton and Derby couldn't beat boro or Burnley to promotion then I won't exactly be shaking at the knees at challenging them next season. As for Norwich and Villa, they managed to be worse than us last season. That took some doing.

I think our squad now is better than it was when we were last here. Having said that, we really need a regular goalscorer like Carroll was for us.

On a side note, I also heard somebody on ITV news call this development Newcastles 'Rafarendum', I was nearly sick in my mouth.

Much as it pains me to wish any good on Steve Bruce and the various family members that make up his shit team, but we're much better off them coming up in the play offs than Wednesday as it's hard not to see them being around the top 3 or 4 next year.

agreed though on a non nufc related pov it would be nice to see Wednesday back up

Will be nice tot getting back to wanting us to win, enjoying football and not having all this built-up apathy in my mind. I want to be proud of the club I support, and for about a decade we've been embarrassing to sport. My distrust of Mike Ashley will always remain, but knowing what he's capable of, hopefully he stops meddling on the negative side and only gets active with OK'ng whatever it is Rafa wants to do that will lead to us winning.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Wont last 6 months. Bookmark this.

At a club with a 10 year history of stability under our notoriously trusted and reliable owner? That's quite a leftfield prediction there Nostradamus.

Wont last 6 months. Bookmark this.

At a club with a 10 year history of stability under our notoriously trusted and reliable owner? That's quite a leftfield prediction there Nostradamus.

[emoji38]