Norwich City 3-2 Newcastle United - post match depression from page 42

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

Sunderland not winning is the only thing that doesn't make me think it's definite that we'll go down, but I'm pretty much certain now that it's going to happen. Every single one of them either isn't good enough and/or has absolutely no heart.

Snatched relegation from the jaws of hope. Classic Newcastle in this era. There's basically nothing to like about this club at the moment. It's just a weekly source of frustration and fuckwitery to watch.  :slowclap: :slowclap: :slowclap:

I've never had such emotions in football for a really long time.

Went from shouting the house down to feeling physically sick. Have to laugh.

An incredible display of collective idiocy for 94 minutes. Only Mitrovic can take any credit from that.

Guest firetotheworks

Sunderland not winning is the only thing that doesn't make me think it's definite that we'll go down, but I'm pretty much certain now that it's going to happen. Every single one of them either isn't good enough and/or has absolutely no heart.

In fact I take it back having looked at the table, we've essentially relegated ourselves and Sunderland with that.

Why did no one fucking shout for handball for there goal. Suprised with shelvey standing there beside it considering all he does is fucking whinge.

That's us gone anyways...hopefully end of Ashley but shame no Rafa