Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need to get promoted first and foremost. Got nothing wrong with loaning players without permanent clauses as long as they help us get promoted then we can evaluate our options next summer

We need to get promoted first and foremost. Got nothing wrong with loaning players without permanent clauses as long as they help us get promoted then we can evaluate our options next summer

Yeah, the only priority should be getting promoted first time of asking. When we are back in the premier we can turn our noses up at loan deals. Ings would be exactly the sort of player to do the job.

I think Ings will be available on a permanent not a loan deal. Rafa will in my opinion prioritise bringing in a another target man over an Ings type

Apparently we want two strikers, but imagine one one of them will be a loan/low fee

Peter McVitie ‏@PeterMcVitie  1m1 minute ago

Ajax sounding out Tim Krul as replacement to Jasper Cillessen, who will join Barca for around €14m, say @televoetbal

Ings would be a great signing but I can't see us going there. We 100% need another striker who can hold the ball up, because without Mitrovic we really struggle with that. The only way I could see Ings playing for us is if he played out wide (and out of position) in a 4-2-3-1 or an unlikely 4-3-3.

I was thinking of a wide player who would be good for us and I haven't seen Jason Puncheon mentioned. Probably because its unlikely mind, and I don't know his situation at Palace. Him and Ritchie would be perfect out wide imo.