Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I can't wait for Friday, it feels like months since we last played a competitive game.

Because it has been. :lol:

Colback's just one of those players that managers go for even though there's no logical reason. I'm at peace with it now.

but why?

I've asked this question many times and a few people have just told me to trust Rafa. I do trust Rafa but it still annoys me we have not signed a central midfielder to push this cunt out of the team.

I can't wait for Friday, it feels like months since we last played a competitive game.

:thup:

Never been this excited for a game in a long time. The fact it's Friday night as well seems to make it even better.

Colback's just one of those players that managers go for even though there's no logical reason. I'm at peace with it now.

but why?

I've asked this question many times and a few people have just told me to trust Rafa. I do trust Rafa but it still annoys me we have not signed a central midfielder to push this c*** out of the team.

I'll say the same thing I said last time, how do you know he isn't trying to do just that?  Because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean he has no plans to do so.

These next 6 days need to hurry up man! Usually hate an away day at Fulham but with all the optomisim and it being a Friday Night and hopefully some decent weather it should be an awesome day/night! 4 day work week and off we go.

I wouldnt be suprised if we do end up drawing, because its the first game you just dont know what will happen, Fulham finished 20th last season aye but that means nothing in the Championship, teams seem to change from season to season.

If we're drawing at the likes of Fulham in February then its a problem, first game of the season you can kinda give a pass to.

Saying all that we should win mind, be nice to put on a real show and lay a marker down early, if we were to win say 3 nil, the rest of the league would shit itself

Danish TV3 Sport shows the Championship on a regular basis, so fortunately I will be able to watch most of our games this season. Can't wait for Friday! :-).

I thought that they only showed the TV games that Sky made available or am I completely in the wrong here?

Danish TV3 Sport shows the Championship on a regular basis, so fortunately I will be able to watch most of our games this season. Can't wait for Friday! :-).

I thought that they only showed the TV games that Sky made available or am I completely in the wrong here?

I had the impression that they would show a couple of games over the weekend and some midweek games as well, but I might be wrong. They do show our game on Friday though.

I had the impression that they would show a couple of games over the weekend and some midweek games as well, but I might be wrong. They do show our game on Friday though.

Well I hope that you are correct! I have been trying to get a straight answer about the amount of TV games from their customer service, but they are absolute shit :huff:

You will likely only see a game live if Sky Sports is showing it too.

However, from the last time we were down there sometimes seemed to be a 'featured game' at 3pm on a Saturday (live overseas, extended highlights on the evening show etc) - I remember our game at Watford being one of them. So we might get lucky once in a while.

They have the biggest budget, arguably the biggest fan base and the most experienced and illustrious manager ever to have graced the Championship in Rafa Benitez. It’s hard to look past them for the title.

- Ian Holloway

Arguably biggest fan base??

Who cares man

They have the biggest budget, arguably the biggest fan base and the most experienced and illustrious manager ever to have graced the Championship in Rafa Benitez. It’s hard to look past them for the title.

- Ian Holloway

Arguably biggest fan base??

Do you really have to argue everything, no matter how throw away the comment :lol:

but why?

I've asked this question many times and a few people have just told me to trust Rafa. I do trust Rafa but it still annoys me we have not signed a central midfielder to push this cunt out of the team.

It's like the Pardew scenario, we might have to wait for a year before we get to see things play out how we want. Colback's a waste of a shirt, but he won't be exposed in the championship. That said, with Diame arriving, his place might still be under threat.

Guest neesy111

You will likely only see a game live if Sky Sports is showing it too.

However, from the last time we were down there sometimes seemed to be a 'featured game' at 3pm on a Saturday (live overseas, extended highlights on the evening show etc) - I remember our game at Watford being one of them. So we might get lucky once in a while.

Bein sports in the ME shows a 3pm kick off from the championship usually.

Guest RafaelBenitez

Would be happy with a 0-0 or a 1-1

Fulham away as the first game is as difficult as it gets in the Championship!