Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Guest firetotheworks

I think he's one of those players that is a bit too good for the Championship but not quite good enough for the Premier League.

Should be forever known as the Darren Huckerby player.

I think he has put in a shift for us and just doesn't quite have it at this level. Has so.e great attributes but his touch and focus let him down.

Hope he does well at West Brom

Weird. His touch was fine in the Championship, but shite in the Prem?

With slightly better finishing last season we’d probably all be saying we should keep him. I really think the line is that fine and he could still come good in the PL.

Personally I would keep him, but we have this artificial choice between him and Rondón because we aren’t allowed more than one decent striker.

We better hope Muto contributes quite a lot because otherwise we’ve only marginally improved up front.

Mad how much some people hate him.

He's literally had an exemplary attitude and has given his all for us. Not to mention he's actually done some good in the community with the football school he's helped setup in the area.

I think he has put in a shift for us and just doesn't quite have it at this level. Has so.e great attributes but his touch and focus let him down.

Hope he does well at West Brom

Weird. His touch was fine in the Championship, but s**** in the Prem?

It was in that league because defenders have less quality. In this league his touch isn't good enough to get him into position to score and he gets closed down quicker.

Mad how much some people hate him.

I hate watching him play for us, that’s all.

Yeah, nowt against Dwighty, but as a player I couldn't bare watching him for most of last season. Even more frustrating than Joselu for me given that he actually got himself into decent positions and completely wasted chances time after time with poor first touches and finishing.

Just one of those players I never quite clicked with, which is rare because I tend to like most players who pull on our shirt. I always felt his head went down far too quickly too, but maybe it's just his natural demeanour and I'm getting him wrong.

I like him, he lost confidence last season through all the chances he missed. We’d definitely be better off keeping him IMO, but I know we’re only allowed one striker in the squad.

For me, if we're to have Rondon, Muto & one of Gayle or Joselu, I'd actually go Joselu as he's a good option to bring in to help close games out. As limited as he is, he's quite dependable, combative and can be very good in the air. I'm not sure what use we would have for a player like Gayle if Muto is the player we're expecting.

Ugliest human I've ever seen, compounds his ugliness with his appalling hair choices.

Good riddance.

:lol:

On a totally unrelated note, his brother was in my year at school. He was abhorrent. Lasting memory of that scum bag was in a school PE lesson when I was clean through on goal with no keeper to beat and the cunt just came up behind and jacked my legs away. Wanker.

Ugliest human I've ever seen, compounds his ugliness with his appalling hair choices.

Good riddance.

:lol:

On a totally unrelated note, his brother was in my year at school. He was abhorrent. Lasting memory of that scum bag was in a school PE lesson when I was clean through on goal with no keeper to beat and the cunt just came up behind and jacked my legs away. Wanker.

ole-gunner.jpg