Daryl Murphy

nemtizz

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-looking-add-different-219213

Newcastle front man Murphy, 34, is expected to undergo a medical in the next 24 hours with the Championship club, after being offered a two-year deal with the Reds.

Dat Assombalonga replacement :lol:

It's like going from Defoe to Vaughan or something.

Best wishes indeed to him!

Just like Clark, a lot of our fans had written him off before he had kicked a ball but he certainly proved them wrong and scored some vital goals not to mention his huge contribution at Brighton. If we'd lost that then we would have been four behind them and five ahead of Huddersfield before going there on the Saturday!

Rafa is ruthless, he'll use Murphy to get out of the Champinship, then cut him loose. Now i trust Rafa in what he's doing and while he'll make mistakes in buying, i don't think this will be one.

Just reading through the start of the thread - look at old bimpy here.

Rafa is ruthless, he'll use Murphy to get out of the Champinship, then cut him loose. Now i trust Rafa in what he's doing and while he'll make mistakes in buying, i don't think this will be one.

Just reading through the start of the thread - look at old bimpy here.

Never realised he joined us that late in the transfer window.

Wish him all the best. Crucial goal at Brentford and a belter just before ht at home Rotherham when we'd been awful. His finishing was far better than Mitro's.

Careful, this is gonna bring all the Mitro fanboys to the yard. You're not allowed to say such truths.

Wish him all the best. Crucial goal at Brentford and a belter just before ht at home Rotherham when we'd been awful. His finishing was far better than Mitro's.

Careful, this is gonna bring all the Mitro fanboys to the yard. You're not allowed to say such truths.

Boring..

Boring..

Like your face.

Boring..

Like your face.

:lol: :lol: ..

Boring..

Like your face.

:lol: :lol: ..

I was waiting for 'mature' followed up again by 'like your face'

Echoing what many others have said, have only good things to say about him from last season, scored important goals at Brentford and at home to Rotherham. Wish him nothing but the best! :) Great professional.