Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I would love Man City to sign Messi, so he can get the most out of his remaining few years, and Haaland because I like the idea of him dedicating seasonal hat-tricks against Man United to Roy Keane. He seems like the sort of fella who'd say that in an interview as well. A last minute swoop for Joelinton would be nice too.

Grim news in France, Di Maria and Marquinhos' houses were "violently robbed" with their families in. Nothing else confirmed but there are some reports of kidnap. :undecided:

Yeah reading he got taken off because they found this out during the game

Dinamo Zagreb coach Zoran Mamic has resigned after having a near-five year prison sentence for fraud confirmed by Croatia's Supreme Court on Monday.

The ruling, reported by Balkan nation's state television (HRT), comes just days before the club's Europa League clash with Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday.

Mamic stepped down immediately as Dinamo coach following the confirmation of the sentence, Dinamo said in a statement on the club's website.

"Although I don't feel guilty, I resign as I said before I would do if the sentence was confirmed. I wish all the good luck to the club," the statement quoted Mamic as saying.

:lol:

Che Adams being Scottish now, could be canny for them as their striking options ain’t the best.

Could easily find himself with a decent few England caps, only 24 I think. Lad needs to believe in himself some more - hit 20 in the league next season for Southampton and he’s at a World Cup!

Seems Northern Ireland are the only side that haven’t been fielding players born in England last few years. Ireland have always had half their squad born in England, but Wales have been quick off the mark in calling up any bit of talent with low enough career-esteem.

Just do a Shola, hoy yourself into consideration when you’ve hit your 30’s and both knees are fucked...

Dallas, Lewis, Washington, Peacock-Farrell...

EDIT: To look a bit more into that, Ireland's last starting 11 had two players born in England, Curtis and Collins. Northern Ireland had 3. Peacock-Farrell, Ballard, Dallas. McCann and Kennedy were also born in Scotland.