Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Remarkable signing really, just shows how good Rafa is. A guy who is disciplined enough to follow instructions, solid and athletic enough to defend a bit, and gives us attacking flair and extra fret. I didn't really think we needed a left-sided player, shows what I know.

Hopefully we have a decent end to season, stay up and can plan for next season.

If we make a proper offer, I think we'd have a chance of getting him.

He'll want to be playing first-team football and probs won't get that at Chelsea.

Quite annoyed with how neither the commentator nor the pundits on MOTD made a single remark about how good that chest flick was, they just carried on as though he's scored a simple tap in :lol:

If Mitrovic had scored that goal I'd never question his finishing again. I realise it was probably a one off, but f*** me any striker would love to have scored that.

Demba Ba scored a couple similar to it. He was really good at making something of long balls forward, he got a great one against Norwich iirc. For a winger to come inside and do it is quite rare probably, testament to his physical attributes as much as his skill.

When you say that about Ba, immediately thought of his goal v Man U, the way he adjusted to put it away.  I realise this has nothing to do with kenedy or his goal :lol: just a good memory :aww:

It's funny how we seem to concentrate our funds on certain areas of the team.  Seem to spend a canny amount on wingers, centre halves and central midfielders during Ashley's tenure, but fuck the rest of the team.  GK and ST especially.

Quite annoyed with how neither the commentator nor the pundits on MOTD made a single remark about how good that chest flick was, they just carried on as though he's scored a simple tap in :lol:

If Mitrovic had scored that goal I'd never question his finishing again. I realise it was probably a one off, but f*** me any striker would love to have scored that.

Demba Ba scored a couple similar to it. He was really good at making something of long balls forward, he got a great one against Norwich iirc. For a winger to come inside and do it is quite rare probably, testament to his physical attributes as much as his skill.

When you say that about Ba, immediately thought of his goal v Man U, the way he adjusted to put it away.  I realise this has nothing to do with kenedy or his goal :lol: just a good memory :aww:

It was great :thup: Ridiculous mix of anticipation, confidence and technical ability. Sure Lindegaard was on a long run of clean sheets before Ba beat him comfortably with that'n as well. One of the best games I've been at that was  :)

Mirror reckons we'd have to pay up to £15mil to get him permanently

I have a hard time believing that tbh, he has no future there like Atsu when we signed him so i don't believe he'd cost that amount but i suppose Nathan Ake cost more so it's possible.

Guess when they put Atsu's clause in his loan he'd never really done much at the top level whereas if we go for Kenedy he'll have proven he can play at the top level if he keeps up this form

It was great :thup: Ridiculous mix of anticipation, confidence and technical ability. Sure Lindegaard was on a long run of clean sheets before Ba beat him comfortably with that'n as well. One of the best games I've been at that was  :)

I always say it's my favourite alongside the 4-4 (both better than the 5-1 imo), the atmosphere was incredible, I swear the SE corner was almost shaking :lol:

Thinking about games like that make me want to get my ticket back.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think he’s worth 15m easily. He has been a breath of fresh air since arriving and I can’t help think now that a lot of our attacks come down the left, it gives Ritchie less to do so he’s more alive in the final 3rd. Is it a coincidence he’s started scoring and looking less hard worked since Kennedy arrived?

Not that I think Conte will be there past the summer, but it didn't sound on him when Kenedy went out on loan that they had plans on selling him. Think he'll cost a fair bit for us to buy him if we want him.