Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest - 23/08/17 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can see this being fun actually. Murphy and Aarons on the wings, Joselu up front. 2-0 win.

Hope so. I'm beginning to put a ridiculous amount of hope into the two young wingers having some sort of stellar season. Would be good for Joselu to have more game time too. Think we'll see Diame in centre mid though ( :sigh: ) which would scupper any real learning or getting to know each another's game.

If we have alternates, put them in. It a) gives them a chance to prove they ought to be starting in the Prem, b) means we won't injure anymore first-teamers and c) sends a message to those who have been shite in the first team so far - buck your ideas up.

Is it possible to make wholesale changes without forfeiting the match? Our 2nd XI is better than this lot, who will also make changes.

Struggle to be interested in this match like.

Brings me back to you calling Klopp a disgrace for fielding a weakened team in the cup