Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Don't like Mkhitaryan at all, he was utterly s*** under Klopp and until proven otherwise his one great season under Tuchel was completely down to Tuchel. Seeing as he hasn't proved it since or before then, if i was Arsenal i would have just pursued for a cash deal as i don't think he's good enough at all. Unless he proves that one season wasn't a fluke Man Utd have got a bargain.

Carroll is ridiculous man [emoji38]

It's hardly ever knocks that keep you out for a week or two either. Terrible fortune.

His attitude to training is terrible supposedly, probably has something to do with it

That and Jägerbomb related accidents.

Good deal that I wonder why teams dont do more swap deals

Man Utd come out on top mind. They lose a bench player for someone who'll be one of their best players.

dunno arsenal at least get a replacement for someone who they could have lost for absolutely nowt in 6 months if he decided to wait for the free transfer. Then again it says a lot about Arsenal that Sanchez decided to skip the free transfer even larger payday he'd get to avoid being at Arsenal anymore

Don't like Mkhitaryan at all, he was utterly s*** under Klopp and until proven otherwise his one great season under Tuchel was completely down to Tuchel. Seeing as he hasn't proved it since or before then, if i was Arsenal i would have just pursued for a cash deal as i don't think he's good enough at all. Unless he proves that one season wasn't a fluke Man Utd have got a bargain.

Calling him shit under Klopp is a bit harsh, his first season he looked really good. Even last season he still managed 11 goals as a bit part player. Think he will do alright at Arsenal.

That's a good deal for both parties.  To be brutally honest, nowadays Arsenal would face difficulties in signing players with Mkshitaryan-like calibre. He was Dortmunds best player 2 years ago (Reus on bed as usual)

Wasn't he very good his first season for Dortmund?