Other clubs' transfers

Greg

55 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

They've got far worse examples than Yedlin like. Phil Neville's son is on the squad. MLS squads are just pure banter. They've got some Finnish fella called Robert Taylor who used to play for Lincoln :lol: Could be class for all I know.

Former AIK 'legend' Robert Taylor, also former AIK legend Nicolas Stefanelli, for whom it must be an absolute dream come true to see Messi sign for them

Christ, if Phil Neville hadn’t been sacked he’d be managing him.

Messi will get his choice of manager now though.

Edited by Sima

7 hours ago, Theregulars said:

It's really unfashionable to point it out but Messi comes across as really greedy and all about money, quite regularly. He has the very unique personal potential to transform a team, club, league etc; just always opts for what pays him the most. Boring.

Literally didn't opt for what pays him the most here

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Any word on what Messi will be on in Miami compared to the Saudi offer or what Barcelona would have been able to offer him? 

He’s getting a huge cut of league sponsorship/subscription deals I’ve read. Nowhere near as much coin though but you’d live in Florida over Saudi for a tenth of the wage even if you’re more like to get shot or blown away.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Christ, if Phil Neville hadn’t been sacked he’d be managing him.

Messi will get his choice of manager now though.

I wonder did he already have a say. Neville only went a few days ago. 

I'm somewhat curious if theres a cheeky wink and a promise to sell him or his dad a percentage of Inter Miami one day at a sweetheart price. 

Otherwise I cant imagine this greedy midget going there and turning fown 400m in saudi arabia 

3 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Be great if Messi learns English now and we can enjoy some interviews.

He doesn't really need to learn English living in Miami. Pretty sure something like more than half the population speaks Spanish.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not sure they’ll be attracting any manager Messi has heard of. 

Surely pretty much anyone out of work would fancy the chance to manage fucking Messi 

1 hour ago, timeEd32 said:

He doesn't really need to learn English living in Miami. Pretty sure something like more than half the population speaks Spanish.

I asked my former boss who is a Miami native if he could go a whole day speaking nothing but Spanish and he said "yea I could".

1 hour ago, McDog said:

I asked my former boss who is a Miami native if he could go a whole day speaking nothing but Spanish and he said "yea I could".

Miguel Almiron seems to have gone seven whole years in Atlanta and Newcastle speaking nothing but Spanish, tbf. :lol:

24 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Villa closing on Tielemans supposedly 

Said it weeks ago he’d go there 

The most Villa signing possible 

Will pay him £200k a week you’d imagine 

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

Arsenal offering 90+m for rice. 

Horses for courses and all that but it's mad that for the price of one Declan Rice we picked up Bruno, Botman, Trippier and half of Nick Pope.

Given he'll be on £300k per week plus, we're probably not paying that four currently that much more than that either.

Edited by Minhosa

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

Surely pretty much anyone out of work would fancy the chance to manage fucking Messi 

Might put them off if anything, can't imagine he's there to work on his game and graft for the team :lol:

Great to say you worked with him at all of course. 

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

Arsenal offering 90+m for rice. 

I just had or have this nagging feeling of Man City coming in - Pep is a huge fan - just putting 2 and 2 together here 

4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

I just had or have this nagging feeling of Man City coming in - Pep is a huge fan - just putting 2 and 2 together here 

I can see it, particularly if they decide to remodel the midfield. Gundogan, Bernardo Silva and Mahrez potentially to leave.