Other clubs' transfers

Greg

9 hours ago, Unbelievable said:

Where you reading that? Would be a nice move. Sparta has had a really good season and may yet qualify for Europe through playoffs

https://twitter.com/GWijnaldum/status/1667235337205063693?t=CwO_y6Wt6wrz5RUMBu1g_Q&s=19

I thought this was it but apparently your squad were just wearing photos of themselves in the shirt of the team they made their debuts.

52 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I’ve just read that Spurs have an obligation to buy Pedro Porro for £39 million on the 1st July. Ouch!😂

might be two "On 31 January 2022, Kulusevski was sent on an 18-month loan to Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur; the loan deal was worth €10 million, and included an option for purchase, which would become an obligation under certain conditions for an additional fee of €35 million"

https://twitter.com/Plettigoal/status/1667551604214472704

Plettigoal

News #Koné: Been told a transfer to #LFC is very unlikely. Yes, he’s on a shortlist because of his interesting profile but not a hot transfer target for Liverpool at this stage.

For M‘Gladbach he’s still a top candidate for sale. But no concrete offers yet. @borussia demands more than €30m @SkySportDE

Edited by The Prophet

Wonder if Tielemans is getting his publicized 200k/w. Villa always seemed like a likely destination. Not sure on him anymore, his legs don't seem what they were when i've seen him past couple of seasons but he does tend to come up with a couple of worldies every year.

14 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Wonder if Tielemans is getting his publicized 200k/w. Villa always seemed like a likely destination. Not sure on him anymore, his legs don't seem what they were when i've seen him past couple of seasons but he does tend to come up with a couple of worldies every year.

He’s getting £9m up front iirc.

Just now, brummie said:

Good signing. 

Kamara, McGinn, Tielemans, Ramsey, Luiz - total cost about £20m. 

It was way more fun when you were giving these players to Gerrard to manage though

Given Man U, Arsenal and a few other massive clubs were linked with Tielemans a couple of seasons back I think it’s indicative of his fall that even on a free he’s ended up at Villa. 

It’s still potentially a good signing for them. 

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Given Man U, Arsenal and a few other massive clubs were linked with Tielemans a couple of seasons back I think it’s indicative of his fall that even on a free he’s ended up at Villa. 

It’s still potentially a good signing for them. 

Aye. Although he hasn't been quite as good past 18 months, under Emery he'll probably do quite well. Another team to worry about and compete with.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Aye. Although he hasn't been quite as good past 18 months, under Emery he'll probably do quite well. Another team to worry about and compete with.

Also another team that are going to take points off all the teams we’re competing with. I think more competition is good for us but will basically leave us with two divisions in the premier league. 8-10 teams competing for Europe and everyone else just trying not to get relegated

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d have been delighted with us signing him tbh 

He'd be an awful for for a high press. His engine and stamina seem to have completely tanked.

Good player though.

Edited by The Prophet

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d have been delighted with us signing him tbh 

I'd go with pleased, rather than delighted, especially on silly wages. Think EH would get an extra 15-20% out of him compared with what he's produced for Leicester past 2 seasons but not sure he has the legs/fitness anymore, especially in a tough system like ours. Fitness and stamina play a huge role.