Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Endo strikes me as the other one you'd buy if you were getting Lavia. The cheap and dependable fallback option to have in case your high-ceiling young gamble takes time to settle in.

Doucoure will likely cost more than Tonali, which is also more than we paid for Bruno G. If folks are fewming on RAWK, its because their recruitment isn't what it used to be.

Just now, Stottie said:

Endo strikes me as the other one you'd buy if you were getting Lavia. The cheap and dependable fallback option to have in case your high-ceiling young gamble takes time to settle in.

Doucoure will likely cost more than Tonali, which is also more than we paid for Bruno G. If folks are fewming on RAWK, its because their recruitment isn't what it used to be.

Doucoure will be off to AFCON and so Endo will be quite handy for them during that time tbf.

Thanks for pointing out the AFCON issue.

Presumably a larger early bid would have got them Lavia, so they've messed up here. They've bought so many from Southampton before, so you would think they would have good ties with them.

3 hours ago, r0cafella said:

@leffe186with Kane gone what are we expecting from spurs for the remainder of the window?

Number one - get as much deadwood as possible out. Ideally sell but probably loan. Lloris will go (supposedly to Lazio), Hojberg will probably go to generate money although that leaves us thin at CM during the AFCON. Reguilon maybe gone to Spain if any Spanish clubs have money hidden behind the sofa. Ndombele will go to Saudi Arabia for £100M ?. Spence might get a loan somewhere. 

Then the other borderline guys at CB. Sanchez seemed on the way out but has had a good preseason and first game. Dier looks to be on his way out. Tanganga may go although his homegrown-ness might save him.

That’s a ton of work there and realistically we need to ship out at least half-a-dozen. That will influence…

Number two: The needs. Seems like whatever happens we will get a CF in. Might be Gift Orban but the money being quoted is steep. Whatever we do here I’d be amazed if we don’t try for Toney in January.

CM if Hojberg goes. We’re going to be missing Sarr and Bissouma for the AFCON, and while Bentancur is expected back in November there are no guarantees.

CB. If two out of Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga go I’d expect one CB in.

I tell you what browsing through other teams forums you get the saltyness from a lot but it's not all the time about newcastle and there ownership. But liverpool are a bunch of cunts like not one good thing to say about us or any club. Bunch of big kids entitled fucks. 

14 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Number one - get as much deadwood as possible out. Ideally sell but probably loan. Lloris will go (supposedly to Lazio), Hojberg will probably go to generate money although that leaves us thin at CM during the AFCON. Reguilon maybe gone to Spain if any Spanish clubs have money hidden behind the sofa. Ndombele will go to Saudi Arabia for £100M ?. Spence might get a loan somewhere. 

Then the other borderline guys at CB. Sanchez seemed on the way out but has had a good preseason and first game. Dier looks to be on his way out. Tanganga may go although his homegrown-ness might save him.

That’s a ton of work there and realistically we need to ship out at least half-a-dozen. That will influence…

Number two: The needs. Seems like whatever happens we will get a CF in. Might be Gift Orban but the money being quoted is steep. Whatever we do here I’d be amazed if we don’t try for Toney in January.

CM if Hojberg goes. We’re going to be missing Sarr and Bissouma for the AFCON, and while Bentancur is expected back in November there are no guarantees.

CB. If two out of Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga go I’d expect one CB in.

Sounds like you guys have a hell of a lot of work to do. For your sake I hope Levy doesn’t try and be too clever. 

Do you think you will finish above is this season ?

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Yeesh. That’s a lot. Fofana from Monaco is a similar profile that they could possibly get for around half that.

These clubs are a disaster.

If Doucoure was still at Lens like he was last year they wouldn't go for him.

Hope Liverpool and Man Utd don't go for Fofana to be honest. I like him a lot and don't want to see him at either.

15 minutes ago, andycap said:

I tell you what browsing through other teams forums you get the saltyness from a lot but it's not all the time about newcastle and there ownership. But liverpool are a bunch of cunts like not one good thing to say about us or any club. Bunch of big kids entitled fucks. 

Aye, you're 100% right.  Nearly everyone else hates us but will at least give us some small amount of credit on their forums when we win or make a good signing.  Not Liverpool fans though.  Every time we win it's just cos we are lucky or time-wasting cunts and literally every signing we make is bang average and/or overpriced

Bitter as fuck