Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Forests’ squad was pretty shit to be honest. They managed to find a manager who got the very best out of them and they rode on the back of good form. Had they not invested, they would have went down in last place and you wouldn’t have been surprised if they had given the record low points a good run for it’s money.

They had to invest, but when you bring so many players in you really do just wonder if they are just trying to get everyone on their scouts watchlist without really paying too much attention, and hoping enough of them are good enough, or if they have actually done their work properly.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, KDT said:

Bournemouth will need to start making some signings soon, Forest seem to be throwing money about.

They're defo going all in. I don't think their owner is that wealthy so they're banking on staying up.

30 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Great signing for West Ham and Broja. He's really a Moyes type forward - Robust and fast. Could see him do really well there.

I read that we were in for him but he preferred a move to West Ham which is disappointing tbh. They are doing well, but I feel Newcastle as a club has a bigger profile. Hopefully we'll bring in someone better.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Isn't it all to do with the stadium deal they got?

They've had plenty of support to try and make them a big club, but I don't think it can work long term. They just don't have the pulling power re support.