Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I'm sure some do have some expertise and some knowhow, but still it must be so easy for family members of top players to be agents.

'We want to offer Harry £300k+ plus bonuses for 5 years'

'Excuse me whilst I go down the apple and pears, stairs, to get on the dog and bone, phone to Hazza'

Edited by TBG

If it's true I'm a bit surprised that Kane would trade becoming the all time PL-scorer in favour of a few Bundesligas with Bayern Munich. It's hardly that much of an achievement; they've won 16 out of the last 22 leagues and cups in Germany, including 11 titles on the bounce, the majority of which at a canter. 

More of a stab at the Champions League, I suppose. 

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

Think if he’d waited he’d have had better opportunities. Now it might take a while to get out of West Ham

He waited until the last week of August. Maybe no one else was interested.

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If it's true I'm a bit surprised that Kane would trade becoming the all time PL-scorer in favour of a few Bundesligas with Bayern Munich. It's hardly that much of an achievement; they've won 16 out of the last 22 leagues and cups in Germany, including 11 titles on the bounce, the majority of which at a canter. 

Can comeback for a farewell couple of seasons in 3 years?

Will primarily be about Europe and him being associated with being a tragic loser IMO. Spurs have proven they're active no-marks in that front since Pochettino left.

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Think it's the perfect club for him.

Think of how Lewandowski performed and you can see Kane replicating his style.

Also a chance to bag 30 goals a season and some silverware

10 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Never really rated Loftus Cheek, had a decent season at Palace ages ago but never really stood out for me anywhere since. Intrigued to see how he does in Milan

Injuries have really hurt the lad... looked brilliant when he first came on the scene.. England squad to

If I was Kane I would certainly value winning a few Bundesliga titles and German FA cup equivalents, along with a good chance of the champions league ahead of wining nothing with Spurs but beating the goal record .

5 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Report says this:

But Liverpool could face a challenge to persuade Valverde to swap the Bernabeu for Anfield as he ‘does not seem willing to leave Madrid under any circumstances’.

But it's superdooper liverpool