Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

Wait what? Didn't the make the final two seasons ago and then the semi's last season? I think they've made some very very shrewd signings and must be considered one of the favourites to win it all. Donnarumma, Ramos and Wijnaldum would improve most teams. If Verratti and Neymar can stay healthy for a season they'll be favourites. 

Yeah, all sounds lovely. Maybe they can get a trophy for the number of semi finals and finals they have been in. They still won't win it though :D

Edited by KaKa

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, all sounds lovely. Maybe they can get a trophy for the number of semi finals and finals they have been in. They still won't win it though :D

:lol: 

Donnarumma on a free transfer. AC must be kicking themselves to let that happen at 22 years old. 

What a signing for PSG though, got mountains of millions and they don't even need to spend it to attract that quality of player [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Messi stays put on half his contract. 

If it was Shearer here I would say he's a legend.  But I'm going say its a shame hes bottled the Premier league.

5 hours ago, Ben said:

So what sort of deal is 50% of his current contract? 

Circa £50m a season I think - you have to remember he alone counts for about £140m of Barca’s the revenue per season 

8 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Circa £50m a season I think - you have to remember he alone counts for about £140m of Barca’s the revenue per season 

Poor fucka I bet he's on the phone to Sky now downgrading his package.

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Disco said:

Xhaka off to Roma, €15m supposedly.

He’s never quite done it for Arsenal, but doesn’t suit their game and never has, he will do well in Italy you feel at a slower pace, good move for both and a decent price. He had a good Euros.