Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, toon25 said:

I don't think Armstrong will cut it in the PL, personally.

I think he will be Ayoze lite, if that makes any sense, or not…

Southampton will struggle big time. Absolutely woeful the second half of the season, one of the worst in the league. Inga probably their second best player and arguably their most important. 

Bednarek and Vestegaard are decent but they've not much else. 5/1 to go down too..

If anything, all this money being spunked by the 'Big 6' - which vastly blows the spending of the other big CSL clubs out if the water by the way - will absolutely reinforce this cabal-like approach to the PL this season.

'If you won't give us what we want, we'll piss all over you, buy whomever want, and you'll be forced to let us go'

The PL are going to really hurt their brand when the title races becomes boring as fuck and irrelevant, just like the French and German leagues with City winning it every year bar the odd upset once a decade. 

1 hour ago, Decky said:

I started supporting the Patriots about 6 months ago as well. 

You're a Giants fan you piece of shit. Patriots. Fuck off.

Fucking Patriots.

Nonce.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

You're a Giants fan you piece of shit. Patriots. Fuck off.

Fucking Patriots.

Nonce.

I support both teams man. If they're playing each other I'll just go for whoevers leading.

Guest HTT II
50 minutes ago, triggs said:

Think Man City suddenly changing their transfer strategy and going after Grealish and Kane has something to do with trying to make themselves more relevant as much as anything else

Nah, they’ve identified two players who will undoubtedly prove their value to their aspirations on and off the field, sportingly and marketing wise. For all of their wealthy, a club who could easily afford say Messi and his wages, they’ve bought rather sensibly in terms of players they’ve signed for the first team even if some have cost a bomb. Compare that to the early days with Robinho. 

17 minutes ago, triggs said:

I like Grealish but don't see how he's taking them up another level at all. He that much better than Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Foden you reckon?

I can't even remember who he is, although the name does ring a bell.

1 hour ago, triggs said:

Think Man City suddenly changing their transfer strategy and going after Grealish and Kane has something to do with trying to make themselves more relevant as much as anything else

Heard a good reasoning that with 2 years left of Pep it's shit or bust for him, the CL and his legacy.

Grealish is evidently class but I'm not sure he's currently better than what they have however at the same time what they have has been there a couple of years or more and probably needs refreshing. I'd like to think from an aesthetic POV one of him or Foden plays in midfield.