Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

You're better than that.

I am, and I'm completely taking the piss. But at the same time everyone on here is much better than constantly bleating on about how the ESL clubs are ruining football and "I wonder how the £6m fine will affect them."

The owners of the clubs got greedy. Fans turned on them. It went nowhere. Everyone needs to get over it and get on with it. :thup:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I am, and I'm completely taking the piss. But at the same time everyone on here is much better than constantly bleating on about how the ESL clubs are ruining football and "I wonder how the £6m fine will affect them."

The owners of the clubs got greedy. Fans turned on them. It went nowhere. Everyone needs to get over it and get on with it. :thup:

Exactly, the game got saved and the Hobbits went back to the shire.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You mean their £3.67m fine?

What's happened to that £22m btw, anyone know? I know it was for "new investment in support for fans" but has there been anything further on how it's going to be used?

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Give us a little slack.  Recently promoted clubs are showing more ambition than ours.

Besides, if they were bleating on your forum you have a right to have a go.  They're bleating on our forum 

;D

31 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Your lot literally tried to ruin football as we know it and got barely a slap on the wrist. So forgive me for not" getting over it" after a couple of months. This is the type of shit that the Sinister Six should be lambasted over for years and years to come.

On 02/08/2021 at 18:33, leffe186 said:

I urge you to try it. You just need to have something to fill the void. American Football does it for me.

That twat @Decky is a Giants fan iirc. I think it used to be in the OP.

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Your lot literally tried to ruin football as we know it and got barely a slap on the wrist. So forgive me for not" getting over it" after a couple of months. This is the type of shit that the Sinister Six should be lambasted over for years and years to come.

It's not "my lot." It's not Manchester United. It's one American that wants to line his pockets. That's where you'll face a backlash trying to tar everyone with the same brush.

So aye, get over it, or send an angry letter to Joel Glazer.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I agree. Ironically I could even see Villa being a better team next season.

Buendia is really good and if Leon Bailey takes to the league quickly they could be very dangerous.

Apparently after Abraham,  Cantwell and Tuanzebe as well - good business basically recruiting those five for Grealish!

I'm mega jealous of them and we came up before them FFS

16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's not "my lot." It's not Manchester United. It's one American that wants to line his pockets. That's where you'll face a backlash trying to tar everyone with the same brush.

Potato tomato. 

55 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I find it funny you think the ESL idea is finished.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Apparently after Abraham,  Cantwell and Tuanzebe as well - good business basically recruiting those five for Grealish!

I'm mega jealous of them and we came up before them FFS

Imagine if we had owner that would have invested the Carroll money back in 2010 like Villa's lot have done.

They will 100% be a better team this season. 

I'd much rather he stayed but we'll be a better team if we spend that money and spend it wisely.

Buendia and Bailey are already very good signings, and I think Ward-Prowse would improve us a lot too.

We need another option up front, though, definitely, and I am not sure Tammy fits the bill, but there is no getting away from the fact £100m is a lot of money.

Arsenal offering one of Maitland Niles, Willock, Reiss Nelson or Nketiah plus cash for Maddison. So they dont have to pay £60m.

"It is understood that Leicester are not interested in taking any of Arsenal's players, and would prefer a cash only deal for Maddison,"

:lol: 50m on White was probably not where you want to be spending the big bucks if you're desperate for someone like Maddison. 

They just have to find a way to square it with the broadcasters and they'll be fine. They've already negotiated a weak future fine with the premier league for the next time they try.

21 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Arsenal offering one of Maitland Niles, Willock, Reiss Nelson or Nketiah plus cash for Maddison. So they dont have to pay £60m.

"It is understood that Leicester are not interested in taking any of Arsenal's players, and would prefer a cash only deal for Maddison,"

:lol: 50m on White was probably not where you want to be spending the big bucks if you're desperate for someone like Maddison. 

None of those players come even remotely close to offering what Maddison does for the team.

Really rate him. Great player and articulate too. Would be irritated to seem him go to Arsenal rather than stay at Leicester