Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He literally cannot sign even for free unless they sell like 4 players. It's over.

Had a quick google and it seems a legit rumour but some kind of stunt by Laporte.  Someone from the Barca side (club or fan not sure) also suing PSG over FFP in a bid to stop it :lol:

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Had a quick google and it seems a legit rumour but some kind of stunt by Laporte.  Someone from the Barca side (club or fan not sure) also suing PSG over FFP in a bid to stop it :lol:

Its our very own Keith who is suing them 

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Roma agreed a £34 million deal for Tammy Abraham

Wew ... not bad at all. So that essentially knocks £34 million off the Lukaku fee they paid as Tuchel did not use Tammy at all really. Good business.

Hope Tammy does well there under Mourinho. I could see it happen. I like Tammy's potential a lot.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Wew ... not bad at all. So that essentially knocks £34 million off the Lukaku fee they paid as Tuchel did not use Tammy at all really. Good business.

Hope Tammy does well there under Mourinho. I could see it happen. I like Tammy's potential a lot.

Chelsea also sold a couple of more players - I reckon they have pocketed 45-50m this summer - plus they have at least 3/4 other players (Bakayoko, Alonso/Emerson, Zouma, Barkley, RLC) that will fetch them a lot of money - they are incredibly canny in the market tbf

26 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Chelsea also sold a couple of more players - I reckon they have pocketed 45-50m this summer - plus they have at least 3/4 other players (Bakayoko, Alonso/Emerson, Zouma, Barkley, RLC) that will fetch them a lot of money - they are incredibly canny in the market tbf

Yeah, it's pretty impressive. Ultimately that Lukaku fee will end up being a fraction of what it is.

3 minutes ago, Mikky said:

For all this talk of how many loans they have out - it makes them so much money in the long run - and makes them very competitive in the market 

Not sure anyone has ever doubted the effectiveness of the strategy. It just shouldn't be allowed. It just allows rich clubs to hoard cheap young talent and get richer. 

17 minutes ago, Anderson said:

What happened with Loftus-Cheek at Fulham last year? Flop? Would've had him here in a heartbeat a year or two ago.

A case of a player who is never the same after such a bad injury - he wasn’t very good last season - a shame 

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

A case of a player who is never the same after such a bad injury - he wasn’t very good last season - a shame 

Ah aye, forgot he had a fairly bad injury. Shame, looked set to be a fixture in the England team too.