Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Will Liverpool replace him ? Or will Carvalho been given a chance ?

Diaz making such an impactful start lessens what should be a big blow. Salah, Diaz and Jota their starters with Firmino off the bench although apparently he only has one year left. Still think they’ll move for a striker - maybe Nunez - to replace Origi and Mane.

Guest HTT II

Liverpool could effectively lose all their main men up front in the next 12 months, I can see a transitional period coming for them. Diaz looks very promising, but isn’t of the levels of Sane or Salah and nor is Jota. 

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Liverpool could effectively lose all their main men up front in the next 12 months, I can see a transitional period coming for them. Diaz looks very promising, but isn’t of the levels of Sane or Salah and nor is Jota. 

Agree on Jota but like what I’ve seen of Diaz so far.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Agree on Jota but like what I’ve seen of Diaz so far.

Aye he has real potential. 

Guest HTT II

I rate Jota, but he’s not top top class, and I think he has reached his ceiling already. 

Just now, HTT II said:

I rate Jota, but he’s not top top class, and I think he has reached his ceiling already. 

Seen Jota miss a few in games recently that the others put away - think it might have been the cup final or Southampton where he had a bit of a mare. Papiss Cisse Syndrome - where everything drops your way at first but slowly dries up afterwards.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Nucasol said:

Seen Jota miss a few in games recently that the others put away - think it might have been the cup final or Southampton where he had a bit of a mare. Papiss Cisse Syndrome - where everything drops your way at first but slowly dries up afterwards.

Aye he’s always going to get goals in that LFC team and the way they play, but he’s not of the level of Mane, Salah obviously nor even Firminho for me, who is simply coming to the end of his time at LFC too and seems to be a bit of a flogged horse at the moment.

It’s scary that Liverpool can consider letting Mane go in his prime and probably won’t skip a beat. 

Goes to what Sewelly said in the other thread re: buying young and still being able to command a decent return on the out transfer.

Morata either has the same agent as Roberto Martinez or he's part of some sort of money laundering scheme. Potentially coming up to a combined £200m transfer fee for a player who barely hits double figures every season. :lol:

Would actual be a decent signing for them, so I imagine it won’t happen and they’ll be all in on Tarkowski with a £150k per week contract and Teemu Pukki with a £200k per week contract