Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Well yeah exactly. You do know he's almost 38 right?

Yes I’m referring to the fact you are acting as if you’re so hard done by when you’re still spunking millions a season , you don’t even know the meaning of hard done by! 

13 hours ago, STM said:

I can't even laugh anymore.

It's actually quite shocking to see how owners in this country can chip away at the institutions that we hold so dear. Its like watching Mike Ashley on steroids.

It's clear now that SAF was holding the club together in the first years of the glazers.

To see Man United in such a mess doesn't bring satisfaction because if truth be told, I'd rather they were winning the league than a Chelsea.

They aren't even just average owners, they are terrible owners. When Brighton and Brentford have clear plans in place but Man United don't, there's something seriously amiss.

There's a million names who wouldn't have cost a fortune, that Man United could have turned to in this window. Boubakar Kamara for example. Its an absolute shitshow and I'm sympathetic to any fan going through it because we were there a year ago.

It doesn't matter if you are Man U or Carlisle, you just want to see a plan, a vision, something to get behind.

What an incredibly fair and mature take. Fair play to you.

Personally I hope their misery continues indefinitely and this decline is only the beginning of a much longer period demise for the club and utter dejection for their fans.  

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

Yes I’m referring to the fact you are acting as if you’re so hard done by when you’re still spunking millions a season , you don’t even know the meaning of hard done by! 

Read STM's post in the previous page. 

If that's the case, they must be absolutely certain that they're going to get away with whatever they're doing no matter what. 

This is the problem with having clubs with infinitely more money, power, and influence than the bodies that govern them. Literally too big to fail so they can do what they want. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

If that's the case, they must be absolutely certain that they're going to get away with whatever they're doing no matter what. 

This is the problem with having clubs with infinitely more money, power, and influence than the bodies that govern them. Literally too big to fail so they can do what they want. 

It's crazy.

Real have been frugal and are infinitely better managed and not spending this type of manner

You just know Barca are going to come up with some whacky scheme like a new lottery ticket, that they mysteriously win causing them to pocket however many millions they need in order to register their players 

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

You just know Barca are going to come up with some whacky scheme like a new lottery ticket, that they mysteriously win causing them to pocket however many millions they need in order to register their players 

Again though, it’s not that they don’t have the money, it’s that La Liga has capped their wage bill. They need to change that to register their players.

5 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

It's amazing that they still have this pull with all that's happening. I know Silva has wanted to join them for a long time, but to me leaving Man City for Barca right now is nuts.

Yeah, terrible move, don't get it at all.