Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, Manxst said:

Palace buying a Stuttgart midfielder probably rules Gallagher out to them, if he was moving this window.

Poor Connor left to rot on the shelf in Todd ‘The Collector’ Boehly’s Emporium of Midfielders.

hannibal lecter 90s GIF

7 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

He's a not a good defender mind.

Been absolutely incredible for them in the role he's played though. One of few that was more or less a guaranteed starter for City up until very recently. Something must've happened between Pep and him.

6 hours ago, tgarve said:

There’s no proof they barely trust him like 

It's implied. I'm almost certain that Potter has zero say in the players who have been signed at Chelsea this window, they've been bought for him. Potter is pretty astute imo and this reeks of Boehly pulling rank and buying who the fuck he wants without a single plan of how its going to work. That implies to me that he doesn't trust his manager to choose the transfer targets and given their awful results this season is be astonished if he trusts him in the medium and long term on the park either. 

All just my opinion though :thup:

45 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Crazy that. Up until before the World Cup you'd probably say he was the best full-back in the league.

Maybe they really rate that young full-back and think he's ready and 'balancing the books' a bit.

Plus they’ve been playing Ake at LB of late and he’s done pretty well I think?