Other clubs' transfers

Greg

7 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Just imagine how toxic Goodison will be for their next game if they make no signings ?

Nah think they will get behind a good PFM. At least until they concede. Arsenal next, then Liverpool. Big games for Dyche. The fixture list is a bit better after that if he can get something positive from the first two games. 

40 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Aouar to Manure on loan being touted around the twittersphere. Would hope we would be all over that. 

Villa reportedly also interested but he has turned down Roma already.

Nah. 

3 hours ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

This boy has never looked the part when I have seen him for the national team, tbh. He reminds me of myself on the pitch, just seems slow of both foot and mind for the modern game.

However, he's constantly scored for Genk, can clearly finish, and as probably the tallest player in the league, will be a threat aerially at least. Will be interested to see how he does.

Crikey, 6ft7 and 79 goals in 114 at Genk :lol: interested to see how he does.

4 hours ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

This boy has never looked the part when I have seen him for the national team, tbh. He reminds me of myself on the pitch, just seems slow of both foot and mind for the modern game.

However, he's constantly scored for Genk, can clearly finish, and as probably the tallest player in the league, will be a threat aerially at least. Will be interested to see how he does.

At last the big man gets a chance.

Just due to his size and goal scoring record in Belgium I thought someone in the Prem would have taken a punt on him previously.

Not the prettiest on the eye, but the guy is an awkward customer to deal with. Would not be at all surprised if he had an impact for them.

8 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Even the bloke on SSN earlier was questioning how they’re not breaking FFP. Kaveh was like FFP rules aren’t worth the paper they’re written on. 

:lol: A key broadcast partner coming out with that.

11 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Even the bloke on SSN earlier was questioning how they’re not breaking FFP. Kaveh was like FFP rules aren’t worth the paper they’re written on. 

Will someone tell PIF that please [emoji38]