Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest reefatoon

Probably tell some home truths and then at the end stands up and quits.

For him to come in all Joe Kinnear, and instead of starting with Simon bird, going straight in with Ashley.  damn that would be good viewing.

"Mike Ashley. Cunt. This is a fact. Lee Charnley. Cunt. This is a fact. Keith Bishop. Cunt. This is a fact. Justin Barnes. Cunt. This is a fact."

Really?

You should be on the stage mate.

You have a hell of an act.

He won't leave as long as the fans are behind him imo.

I expect he'll be gone this summer with the takeover collapsing.

"Mike Ashley. c***. This is a fact. Lee Charnley. c***. This is a fact. Keith Bishop. c***. This is a fact. Justin Barnes. c***. This is a fact."

Really?

Well there are at least two of them many of us would like to fuck (so to speak).

I'd put a serious amount of cash on that being the case.

I don't think anyone would blame him if he fucked it off but he's got too much integrity for that.  End of the season probably and nobody can blame him.  We'll just be left with this circus again.  LAWRIE SANCHEZ' BLACK AND WHITE ARMY.

He'll be expecting PL money in the summer should we stay up. Whether he gets it though...

His contract is up at the end of next season. Probably will see it out, he fought Hicks and Gillett for a while and the end of tenure at Liverpool despite being described as 'mutual consent' was probably more of a dismissal. I think (hope) he'll stake it out.

He'll be expecting PL money in the summer should we stay up. Whether he gets it though...

His contract is up at the end of next season. Probably will see it out, he fought Hicks and Gillett for a while and the end of tenure at Liverpool despite being described as 'mutual consent' was probably more of a dismissal. I think (hope) he'll stake it out.

They'd come to some mutual understanding to go this summer if Ashley is likely to be stuck with it for more than 6 months I reckon. Ashley won't appreciate Rafa's game in the press nor his universal appreciation from the fanbase. Gives him too much power.

He'd be much happier with a yuppy prick like Sherwood or Prdew back.

Ashley is fucked if Rafa goes though, I wonder if the fat prick even realises it. Only way out is to spend money, something he has said he won't do.

Yet he has to, its his only option. New manager - here's a 100m - but wouldn't give Rafa a penny. It's that or relegation.

That's what hurts the most, a backed Rafa would have had such a good, and lasting, effect on the club. A project.  :'(

Would love it like if Rafa decided to stick out the rest of his contract until the end of next season, but in that time went on an absolute rampage every week in his press conferences throwing the regime under the bus until the point that Ashley decided enough was enough and sacked him, having to pay him off in the process. Make the fat cunt pay, Rafa!

Yeah that’s what I want to see now too.

He won't walk out of a contract, but some club will come in and pay the compo, which shouldn't be that much with a year left. Rafa will leave with his head held high if he keeps us up, don't think anybody can expect him to stick around for another season of being pissed about by Ashley. It will suit both parties if he leaves.

If I'm Rafa, I'm calling Fatty up first thing in the morning and tell him to accept the offer or I'm walking, and see how much the club is worth when it's crashing in the Championship with half the crowd gone.

If I'm Rafa, I'm calling Fatty up first thing in the morning and tell him to accept the offer or I'm walking, and see how much the club is worth when it's crashing in the Championship with half the crowd gone.

You and I both know that isn't happening, if it didn't happen with Pardew it's not gonna happen now.

You and I both know that isn't happening, if it didn't happen with Pardew it's not gonna happen now.

Disagree - this is totally different - plenty will jack it in if Rafa walk.  As with him will go any hope.