Newcastle United vs. Liverpool - 01/10/17 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

The usual patronising shite being trotted out by Sourness and Carragher - fans expectations blah blah blah, all they want is attacking football blah blah blah, keep it tight for ten minutes and quieten the crowd blah blah blah.

The basic message I got was that we are lucky to have Benitez and he would rather be at Liverpool. Two ex Liverpool players and a Liverpool fan in the studio, ah how I love unbiased analysis.

Media Liverpool fans are the worst. Liverpool are the greatest team ever, even their current team, they are just hard done by. Everyone who isn’t a Liverpool fan wants to be one.

Proper Liverpool fans, ones who grew up supporting the club through family roots etc are decent people. They know they had Rafa and love him for what he gave them, now they are happy he’s at a club where the fans appreciate him, rather than being bad mouthed by Chelsea fans, or driven out by Madrid fans.

The media in not providing truthful, fair analysis shocker.  :lol:

Let them crack on I say, who cares about the opinions of those who require falsified media outlets/personas to make their minds up? Anyone from this area know us fans expect nothing but 11 players showing effort and passion every weekend, and under Rafa that is exactly what we have. Couldn't be happier for it either.

Looking forward to hearing lots of totally impartial opinions this afternoon from the Sunderland supporting anchor and 2 former Liverpool players with about 30 years of combined service for LFC. Sure they'll be completely unbiased and not at all patronising in any way.