FA Cup 2017/18 - 4th round draw: Chelsea (a) - on BT @ 1:30pm 28/01/18

Disco

Disgusting that supporters of little Luton Town in League Two should enjoy their day out at a Premier League ground.

They should only be allowed in if they’ve been to every game this season.

The 381 fans they took to Gateshead were more indicitave  of their real support so while they're  entitled to enjoy their day out, I for one won't  be in awe of their 'magnificent' support this weekend.

Newcastle took 10-12k to Milan and 180 to Palermo a few years later. Naturally people are going to go to what is their biggest match in years.

Disgusting that supporters of little Luton Town in League Two should enjoy their day out at a Premier League ground.

They should only be allowed in if they’ve been to every game this season.

The 381 fans they took to Gateshead were more indicitave  of their real support so while they're  entitled to enjoy their day out, I for one won't  be in awe of their 'magnificent' support this weekend.

Newcastle took 10-12k to Milan and 180 to Palermo a few years later. Naturally people are going to go to what is their biggest match in years.

:thup:

Took about 500-850 to Man Utd a few years ago in the League Cup. About the same to Everton for a league game...

Should they be the only ones worthy of supporting the club?

God I hope we play a strong team in this one and take it seriously, could really give the club a boost having a decent cup run and it's a favourable tie to be at home against lower league opposition.  Make no mistake Luton are a dangerous bananaskin but I think rather than slip on it we'll pick it up and gobble it up.

Floor banana skins.  Yummy. :lol:

Gary Neville predicting a lose for us here. He's not bitter at all like :lol:

No idea how anyone could ever predict a loss for a Premier League club against League 2 level opposition. Ok upsets happen, but they are the exception to the rule.

Guest covmag

I hope we win tomorrow, winnjng breeds confidence and theres plenty of time for first teamers to rest.

Usual banana skin for us this mind  :embarrassed:

Charlie Nicholas :

After a great result at Stoke I'm expecting Rafael Benitez to make changes given it has only put Newcastle two points above the drop zone. He's not got a big squad and they don't score a lot of goals, so the idea of a comfortable afternoon is foreign for the St James' Park faithful.

In contrast all we hear with Luton is they're scoring four or five. They also have their problems defensively and will come to attack so I'm going for them to get a replay here in what is a really awkward one for Newcastle right now.

Charlie predicts: 2-2