Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest neesy111
13 hours ago, LRD said:

Sign an upgrade in the summer, keep Dubravka and Woodman (homegrown) as backups. Sell the rest.

No way Woodman stays at NUFC as 3rd choice.

56 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

No way Woodman stays at NUFC as 3rd choice.

To be honest I can see him being second choice as there is zero chance Dubravka stays if he is going to be backup. My hot guess for next season is a GK pool of Henderson, Woodman, Darlow.

4 hours ago, joeyt said:

Is Shola still in charge of sending our players out on loan?

Why has he sent Woodman to Bournemouth to sit on their bench

Just assumed that Woodman is getting playing time. From an U21 player, his development has stagnated over the years. Most clubs have a settled first-choice GK and we needed his squad place for the new signings.

4 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

To be honest I can see him being second choice as there is zero chance Dubravka stays if he is going to be backup. My hot guess for next season is a GK pool of Henderson, Woodman, Darlow.

Dubravka is 33, might be convinced to fight for his place along a new GK. Darlow in any equation scares me.

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Thoroughly depressing if our GK pool is Henderson, Woodman and Darlow

Henderson is average and the other 2 are crap

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

That save off Salisu is enormous. Not only saving the full three points but can you imagine that mood in the camp if we’d lost that game at the end. Helps keep the momentum up

Fwiw, Salisu looked just offside so probs wouldn't have counted.  Was a good stop.