Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I do wonder what the long play best case scenario is for the owners. If Richie Rich can only put in a few million and Methven/Stewart don't have the money to get them out of League One how do they ever anticipate surviving the Championship?

Not sure how they thought Keane would ever work anyway, have not they seen him lose his rag with poor standard premiership footballers on tv? Now imagine him in charge of a team of league one shitters [emoji38]

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Reading the first few pages they know the craic , they actually do know their place and are admitting it , it’s a thread made of beauty.

It's really quite sad to see the extent of their resignation and defeatism.  And yes, it is a thing of beauty.

57 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Alex Neil took training this morning. Hopefully they can replicate this level of passion with him.

Bruno Mars on the telly has extra tickled me from that video. A whole room full of hard boy melts chanting with choreographed pop music on the big screen. :lol: 

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Alex Neil took training this morning. Hopefully they can replicate this level of passion with him.

Simply no words for these fuckers man [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Nine said:

The Simon Grayson one always cracks me up, remember when some of them were saying they would rather have him over Rafa? [emoji38]

There’s been some unbelievable ridiculous nonsense posted on there but that will never ever be topped!