Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Even if they do go up, it’s going to be League One all over again for them for a few good years in the Championship, appoint manager, flirt with play offs, finish mid-table, sack manager, new manager flirts with play offs, finish mid-table, rinse and repeat then go down or by some stroke of luck they go up. It will be more galling to them being stuck in the Championship knowing the PL is as far away as back in League One, but closer for rival clubs who do make it out. 

3 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Imagine being them today, desperately trying to pretend that this isn't s great time to be a Newcastle fan.   All signings will be shit but 72 Yr old Jermaine Defold is a 'scoop' [emoji38]

Turned down the Mags, marra.

Defoe is absolutely finished.

Anyone who who has played Sunday League in their late 30's and considers themselves themselves still to be of a decent standard knows they get rings ran around them by the younger kids due to not having the legs anymore.

Going to be class when they are calling him shite in a few months.

Just now, Gazzaschicken said:

Going to save my RTG nufc sportswashing browse up today and look at it tonight to see our transfers unravel from the eyes of rivals views I'm sure it will be a great comedy. 

I can save you the time, all our signings are shit and they have no morals

24 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Cant see it being Mccarthy. He was hounded out last time he was manager there. Would love it to be Neil Lennon as he's shite 

And a complete pissheed. Likely to be found face down in a ditch in Pennywell at various points during his tenure.