Fabian Schär

7 hours ago, SR16 said:

Just noticed on Fpl they have yellow flagged him with illness as cause. Wondered why he wasn't on bench at Man U

Have we got anyone left?

Howe said in the Arsenal presser yesterday that he was "a bit under the weather," and when asked directly if he would be fit for Arsenal said "we'll see how he is today." 

He is just ridiculously good, when Botman is back I would like to see them interchange during games because it really opens up some of the passing options for him

He's criminally underrated, even amongst some of our fans but certainly among football fans in general (In a whatsapp group with fans of different teams I was laughed at for putting him in my team of the season so far, bunch of doylems don't have a clue)

I do find it really strange just how little acclaim he's had outside of our own fans. Maybe it's not that strange. Neutrals not actually paying attention shocker. But this has been like 18 consistent months now. 

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Thought that was one of the quietest games he's had for ages. They were toothless as fuck and offered no threat. 

Had the referee book him to try to make the game a bit more interesting for himself.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

I do find it really strange just how little acclaim he's had outside of our own fans. Maybe it's not that strange. Neutrals not actually paying attention shocker. But this has been like 18 consistent months now. 

It's starting to get really conspicuous now. You'd almost think they were deliberately avoiding talking about him.