Burnley 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/11/18 - post match relief p23 onwards

BlueStar

Yeah, impressed with Ki. Thought Yedlin and Kenedy stood out as well; the two centre-backs alsi impressive. Bit disappointed in Rondon, and Ritchie let us down in the final third.

Cracking win, like. Was convinced we'd let it slip, and although i've said that a lot of times in Rafa's tenure, we were particularly fortunate tonight.

Look at Rafa already debriefing and coaching the players whilst walking off, minutes after the final whistle. The man is absolutely fucking obsessed. :lol:

I'm doing the same to my assistant and players on Saturdays as well, they think I'm fucking mental  :lol:

Yes! Great win. Completely deserved. I was bricking it of course, but mostly because we started the game with nine points. Joss was unlucky and wow, that Ritchie miss.

Hope the press don't turn on Dyche because the longer they play like that, the more likely they'll be one of the three.

Shame Joselu’s didn’t go in. Brilliant run and pass, didn’t do anything wrong with the strike.

It would have been a class finish but for a couple of inches. It was one of the few bits of quality interplay between the forwards tonight, both Perez and him did well there.