Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Come on guys, Rafa wasn't producing brilliant displays of attacking football. He was getting 10 men behind the ball and relying on counter attacks and set pieces. Bruce is getting results in the same way with more or less the same team.

Hopefully the emergence of the Longstaffs and some good signings (yeah, I know) will make us a bit less one-dimensional. We can but hope.

Except that we're much worse with the ball now compared to before.

No we're not. We're the same. Your memory is playing tricks with you.

My God this is so terrible to read, as it is such a lie. Amazing how quickly the narrative changes.

The football with Rondon Perez, Almiron, Longstaff and Schar in the team was so much better.

Yes we sat deep, but when we got the ball we moved it forward very well and played off Rondon so effectively.

All been forgotten already I see. So disappointing.

it's so similar to the Pardew 5th season. Credit where it's due to Bruce for getting the results at the moment

No credit at all. You've said it yourself that it's similar to the 5th place season. The following season proved that we finished 5th in spite of Pardew, not because of him.

Give over. Yeah Pardew was shit overall, but he deserved some credit for the season we finished 5th, as does Bruce for having a decent start to his time here.

I'm sure the wheels will come off eventually (as they did with Pardew), but you can't say whenever we win, it is in spite of the manager.

it's so similar to the Pardew 5th season. Credit where it's due to Bruce for getting the results at the moment

No credit at all. You've said it yourself that it's similar to the 5th place season. The following season proved that we finished 5th in spite of Pardew, not because of him.

Give over. Yeah Pardew was shit overall, but he deserved some credit for the season we finished 5th, as does Bruce for having a decent start to his time here.

I'm sure the wheels will come off eventually (as they did with Pardew), but you can't say whenever we win, it is in spite of the manager.

The one thing I will really give Bruce credit for is that the players are giving their all for him, and actually seem to care.

As for the product on the pitch. It is all random fare at the minute. No direction and no clue.

Lets not forget Pardew stumbled across a winning formula and rode the wave of confidence, we finished 5th with a negative goal difference! As soon as he out his stamp on the team the following season it all went to shit, he moved Cisse out to the left and ruined him and scape goated and ostracized our best player. What Bruce is doing is unsustainable, just like that 5th season was, it will come crashing down, just like the house of Pards.

“I‘ve been in the north east and it’s tough for people at Christmas. Maybe the club can help too. Can we give them an incentive to bring people back? I do believe people want to come and see their team but it’s difficult for people. Maybe there’s something we can do?”

Aye that’s what it is Steve, we’re all skint that’s why we’re not attending nothing to do with the parasite running the club.

I'm so disenfranchised that there's a bit of me that's thinking this is the prelude to a half season ticket deal. Steve earning his wedge, I went to Mike and got you this deal.

December home games:

Last season: 50,000 and 51,000

Season before: 52,000, 52,000 and 52,000

Season before (Championship): 52,000, 52,000 and 52,000, including the highest of the season on Boxing Day.

Wonder why we're 10k short this time? Thank God we've got a proper Geordie to explain.

I think there’s some sort of inferiority complex ingrained in the Geordie mindset. When charmers like Keegan or Rafa roll in, its lapped up.

We’ve had worse managers than Bruce. We’ve had better for sure but we have had worse and they’ve never gotten the sort of shit this guy has.

Even a cunt like Allardyce got welcomed more than this chap, not at the end but that was his own doing. He was given a fair chance from the start.

Bruce hasn’t. He’s exceeded all expectations. But because he’s a local lad he’s judged differently. He’ll never be accepted because the majority of supporters would rather have someone they don’t feel worthy of having.

He’s had nothing but support at games, home and away, and from the local and national media. Stick to the fake messages.

He’s not accepted because his managerial career is steeped in failure and he’s palpably f***ing s***. Indian summers here and there don’t mask the fact he’s achieved and won nothing as a manager in about 20 years. He’s poor and he’s taken the job knowing he’s going to be willingly pushing the Ashley narrative. He’s a f***ing arsehole.

he's fucked up with ASM. admits he was fatigued and carrying a knock.

to start him was a risk but to flog him for 90 minutes is indefensible. it was clear today he wasnt burning on cylinders and was playing within himself. but bruce is so desperately dependent on the likes of ASM conjuring up something out of nothing that he'd play him whatever. its all about the short-term rather than the bigger picture with him.

also forced into bringing on Schar, and even then he proceeds to play him out of position.

I think there’s some sort of inferiority complex ingrained in the Geordie mindset. When charmers like Keegan or Rafa roll in, its lapped up.

We’ve had worse managers than Bruce. We’ve had better for sure but we have had worse and they’ve never gotten the sort of s*** this guy has.

Even a c*** like Allardyce got welcomed more than this chap, not at the end but that was his own doing. He was given a fair chance from the start.

Bruce hasn’t. He’s exceeded all expectations. But because he’s a local lad he’s judged differently. He’ll never be accepted because the majority of supporters would rather have someone they don’t feel worthy of having.

Go on then. What makes him a good manager?

Read my post, I’ve never said he was a good manager.

I said we’ve had worse which is true.

He’s doing a decent job at present with a slightly worse squad than last year and far more injuries. As Rafa would say “those are the facts”.

There’s not really much to debate about it. My point is that he will never be accepted even if he does go on to do a better job here than Rafa did.

Is that fair?

We’ve had worse managers than Bruce. We’ve had better for sure but we have had worse and they’ve never gotten the sort of s*** this guy has.

Even a c*** like Allardyce got welcomed more than this chap, not at the end but that was his own doing. He was given a fair chance from the start.

Go on then. What makes him a good manager?

Read my post, I’ve never said he was a good manager.

I said we’ve had worse which is true.

He’s doing a decent job at present with a slightly worse squad than last year and far more injuries. As Rafa would say “those are the facts”.

There’s not really much to debate about it. My point is that he will never be accepted even if he does go on to do a better job here than Rafa did.

Is that fair?

So you don't think he's a good manager, but you think the locals who won't accept him have an inferiority complex because he's a Geordie? You don't think we deserve a good manager?

We’ve had worse managers than Bruce. We’ve had better for sure but we have had worse and they’ve never gotten the sort of shit this guy has.

Even a cunt like Allardyce got welcomed more than this chap, not at the end but that was his own doing. He was given a fair chance from the start.

He deserves every bit of stick he gets

And ‘charmers’ like Rafa and Keegan. Are you on drugs? Those two were as genuine and honest as they come with obvious ideals and morality. The very antithesis of fork-tongued ‘charmers’ like Pardew.

Anyway, how’s Midhat?

Yes you can when it’s true.

Pardew deserves zero credit. The fella was a fraud and so is this guy. Bruce will soon be on the same scrapheap that Pardew finds himself on and rightly so. Time is up for the likes of them in footballing terms.