Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

First manager we have had in about ten years to actually take the cup seriously and play a strong team, fair play, shame the players just arent up to it.

try harder

I'm sick of 5 at the back now like. We don't play well with it so what's the point.

Because it's the template what Rafa left - the players are used to it. However under Bruce, the players have clearly regressed. Not only that, we are badly missing Rondon and Perez.

It's not working anymore though. Bruce doesn't have the ability to do a Rafa system and we're reliant completely on luck. It's not even really making us solid. We could desperately do with the number 10 position back to link the play now I think. There's a gaping hole between the centre mids and the striker.

First manager we have had in about ten years to actually take the cup seriously and play a strong team, fair play, shame the players just arent up to it.

Has no choice though did he. All that bollox about a nice day out etc when he took his pieces of silver.

Oh six in a row 9-0 etc.

What is this

A WUM

The stupidity of Edwards is amazing.

How he's not lost his job is beyond me considering he trolls and baits his audience constantly.

Maybe thousands of fans should make it happen eh.  :lol:

The stupidity of Edwards is amazing.

How he's not lost his job is beyond me considering he trolls and baits his audience constantly.

Maybe thousands of fans should make it happen eh.  :lol:

His audience agree with him. that spotty cunt on youtube is surely proof of that.

"We’re still in the Cup. The idea was to come here and still be in the draw afterwards”

couldnt make it up.

God how embarrassing was his press conference proudly shouting after a draw with 18th placed league 1 side Rochdale..

“We’re in the hat!!! we haven’t been in the hat for a few years so :cool:

Err Newcastle got to the 4th round last season it was only the 3rd round yesterday :doh:

I can’t work out if he just doesn’t know or he’s deliberately making those false comments to try make himself look good to the media and fans.

He’s certainly doing a good job on the media.

I've always liked Caulkin, Edwards on the other hand..

Caulkin is on point with almost all of his comments and analysis whereas Edwards seems to just push his own agenda. The WUM nature on Twitter now is pretty embarrassing and annoying too. I used to like some of his articles a while ago but he’s nosedived in recent times and I don’t read anything of his anymore.

Probably stupidly, I have been taking on his tweets on Bruce these past few days and he's changed his tact, he's now saying the anger is misplaced and should be aimed at Ashley. My reply was that it's the most sensible thing he's written in forever and instead of banging his Bruce fanfare drum maybe he should be going after the real problem himself instead of defending the indefensible. Obviously I got no reply, but I think he's going to start back peddling when the results continue as they are now.

Anyone who was daft enough to support Bruce will inevitably end up back pedalling. You shouldn't really call yourself a football writer if your judgement is that bad.

It's starting to feel that one of the main criteria for being a football writer these days is to be a good wind up merchant.