Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Why were 4 players on the train last night when the rest of the squad were on a private jet up to Newcastle?

They obviously don’t want to spend anytime with Bruce. Who can blame them. ASM will be off in the summer, he knows he’s going nowhere under Bruce, and has already done enough for someone else in the Premier League to pay £20m+ for him.

I hate Bruce as much as anyone, but apparently everyone was given the chance to fly back or get home by train.Got to admit, if it was me, I wouldn’t have flown during that Storm. I don’t think there’s any significance to this, though I’d also would want to spend as little time with Bruce as possible and if given the chance, would also have taken the train.

Easy for them to say this after they have been caught out.

Simple fact is Bruce doesn’t have the respect of most of his players, getting the train or not.

He also doesn’t have the respect of the fans.

Even he knows he doesn’t have the respect of Ashley and Charnley.

True colours coming out now. Shifting all the blame to his players by leaking info to people behind the scenes like a snake :lol:

But Redknapp has shared that Bruce thinks that Newcastle simply don’t have the playmakers required in advanced areas to retain possession in the final third.

“I was talking to Bruce after the Chelsea game and he said we haven’t got the players to get up the pitch and keep it, we have to defend well and we have to hope that those three players [saint-Maximin, Almiron and Joelinton] can do something special and he [saint-Maximin] is certainly capable,” Redknapp said.

The players just can't do it guys. Nothing to do with my pitiful coaching.

No one can ever convince me that these players simply cannot do better with the ball than 33% possession every game. Even struggling to keep the ball and control the game against Oxford?! :lol:

"Do something special" - I swear this guys inspiration as a manager is Pardew.