Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

if you hate yourself (enjoy)

He's hanging the players out to dry there like but i'd have so much more respect for him if he admitted in some shape or form that he got it wrong today.

"You can talk about tactics or whatever...."

Your fucking tactics is what cost us today. The way you set your team out was wrong and your opposite number well and truly did you over. One of my Sunderland supporting mates was saying how its never his fault, he never admits any sort of culpability for how his team performs and its bang on.

Find it so obnoxious the way he interrupts the interviewer on every question; seems to do it whenever I watch him. Just part and parcel of his generally defensive demeanour tbh. Bringing up the tactics thing as well, unprompted. Aye, your tactics were all over the place, Steve, you clueless arsehole, glad you recognise that.

Got to love the disdain for tactics :lol:

It's in line with what a lot of people on here think though to be fair, much rather claim the players are rubbish.

Man, it's going to be miserable football for a good while.

More quotes like that and more poor results and I reckon Hope'll go for him like he did with McClaren (still one of the best videos on the internet).

Hope's already taken a swing once, tbf to him, which prompted the chucklesome hard man act in response. "Are ye calling wuh a liar? [eyes widen] Is that what ye calling me?"

Fat melt.

Hoping Simon Bird might turn at some point as well (If he's even pro Bruce to begin with, I haven't really seen much from him in the last year.) as he can get feisty. Caulkin, Ryder, Waugh, Douglas and Edwards are lost causes though and all like him far too much. And that Ciaran Kelly who's new at the chronicle.